John Deere Intern Interview Questions in Iowa | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Waterloo, IA) in October 2013.

Interview

Talked to the recruiters at my school's career fair. They look at your resume and immediately decide if they will invite you back for an on-campus interview the next day. You sign up for a time slot and prepare for your interview. The interview is pretty relaxed and totally behavioral (i.e. tell me about a time you worked in a group project and overcame a conflict, tell me about a time you were faced with an ethical decision, etc.). The interviewers (two of them at once) were very nice and helpful. If that interview goes well, you will be flown out to the headquarters in Moline, IL for a final interview. There you have two interviews, each with one person from your field, which are essentially the same type of questions from the first inverview. They will typically respond in a few weeks after your last interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you made a decision in a group that you knew others would not be happy/agree with. Why did you do it and was it the right decision?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate - just accepted the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Deere (Waterloo, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

After submitting my resume, there was a general interview with their HR manager. Then the company invited me to their headquarter to do the second interview which takes 1 day. 1:1 interview (almost the same as the first one) is about 1 hours. And there was a site tour after all. Few days later I heard back from them.

Interview Questions