John Deere Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Deere Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at John Deere (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

I met the recruiters at a Conference and got a phone call to set up an interview. I was then interviewed by 2 employees where one was asking all the questions and the other one was taking notes. After the interview concluded, they said HR would contact me in 2 weeks. In 3 days I receive a phone call getting a job offer, followed by an extensive email with this details about the internship.

Interview Questions

• What is one situation where you experienced conflict with your team and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Raleigh, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

It was coordinated swiftly. I was not expecting a panel interview with 4 people face to face and 3 via Skipe. Normal questions.... just nervous because of the amount of people!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about John Deere?   1 Answer

Graduate Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

I initially applied on the company website. I received a call to schedule an interview the following week because my qualifications matched the job. The following week, I received an automated rejection email.

I will follow up to confirm but this was a bad first impression the company left with me.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coffeyville, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at John Deere (Coffeyville, KS).

Interview

Straight forward situational type questions. I drove 1 day to the interview which was in the middle of no where (middle of the country). Then drove back and as I did I got the offer. The interview was easy because I was prepared. I was a consultant during my tenure and never managed to get a full time permanent position. One senior SQE and Manager SQE questioned me, it was very natural and fluid. I had a great interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

Talked with current manager, then talked to boss. 2 separate interviews, first was pretty informal and second was formal, but both were just 1-on-one. then was hired on as a temp to make sure i would fit in well, and had a 3 month review established. After 3 month review, was given benefits and full salary pay.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time your integrity was tested in the workplace. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Met potential recruiters through career fair. After meeting with recruiters at career fair, first round interview invites were sent out. After the first round interviews, if things go well, you will be invited to a second round interview at HQ. If that goes well, an offer will be extended and you will have 2 weeks to accept or decline.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to analyze financial results?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere (Fayetteville, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

Three employees were there screening for possible applicants. They decided within 2 minutes if they wanted you to come back the next day for a 1:1 interview. 5 people were selected out of roughly 300.

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I got an interview at a career fair, strictly behavioral. Then I was flown to their headquarters in Moline, Il for a second interview also behavior. In Moline I was interviewed by two different engineers separately.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, they asked me about tough projects. Working with bosses I disagreed with, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at John Deere in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and gained an interview at my university's career fair. The first interview was the next day in the gym. It was about an hour long. Then John Deere flew me to headquarters in Moline, where I spent about a day and a half. There I had another interview, and they gave us a tour of the headquarters, lunch was included. Finally they called me for another interview for a internship within their Health and Safety department, which was over the phone.

Interview Questions

• 1) Name one time you had problems working on a team and how did you solve it.
      2) What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

First round at university, second round in Illinois. Had single interviews at the university. Met with other potential hires for second round interviews, however had individual interviews as well. Very professionally done.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you were a member of a team which had to overcome challenges.   Answer Question