John Deere Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Deere Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at John Deere

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I have not had my second round interview yet, But I was invited to the second round interview. The first round interview was behavior. All questions should be answered using the STAR method. Most questions were related to school and work. Your ability to work in groups and your personal role to make the group better.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time when you had difficulty meeting a customers needs, how did you overcome this situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at John Deere in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and gained an interview at my university's career fair. The first interview was the next day in the gym. It was about an hour long. Then John Deere flew me to headquarters in Moline, where I spent about a day and a half. There I had another interview, and they gave us a tour of the headquarters, lunch was included. Finally they called me for another interview for a internship within their Health and Safety department, which was over the phone.

Interview Questions

• 1) Name one time you had problems working on a team and how did you solve it.
      2) What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and had one phone interview and one on-site interview at their corporate headquarters. Mostly all behavioral questions. They expect answers in the STAR format (Situation, Task, Action, Result). Nothing too rigorous.

Interview Questions

• No case questions in my experience. Everything was behavioral and a little general preparation will help. Be sure to know about the company prior to the interview, as you should with any company you are interviewing for.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

I went through a full day 5 hour interviewing process with them, which included a tour of facility and lunch. I met with a total of four individuals and we discussed a lot of different scenario question. I would be prepared with questions because they left me with a lot of extra time.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are behavioral problem solving questions so be prepared.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Washington, DC) in October 2018.

Interview

First, we just went through my resume then went into situational and behavioral questions that tested how I would respond in different work situations. Those questions were done according to the STAR method (situation, task, action, result).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had conflict within a group.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere in April 2011.

Interview

Currently Deere is doing a majority of their hiring through temp agencies. As a result, if hired, you would be a contracted employee. That isn't necessarily a bad thing if you are merely looking for experience to put on your resume, but if you are looking for longevity & stability I wouldn't advise this route.

Additionally, the pay isn't what you would expect considering the level of responsibility you are expected to assume. (although IMO they do offer a decent benefits package)

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when a project required you to take several small steps in order to achieve your goal. Were you successful? If not, what would or should have you done differently?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a boss, how was it resolved?   Answer Question