John Deere Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Deere Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at John Deere

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (New Brunswick, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

You approach people at the booth. give your 10 second elevator speech. Hand your resume. in the afternoon the call you when they have been through the resumes. They set a time to meet in a classroom to interview you the next morning. depends on how you did they invite you to corporate to have 3 more interviews. the three more interviews took all day. This while process took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a technical problem   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Anonymous Employee in Coffeyville, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Deere (Coffeyville, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was interactive. I was told about the location, the company, job responsibilities. I was asked questions regarding my resume, previous work experience, a couple of technical questions related to the job description, behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• How will you prioritize your tasks? Are you comfortable working extra hours?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere in March 2016.

Interview

Interviews are all completely behavioral questions, and they require you to answer in STAR format. Interviewers are typically John Deere employees who had the same major in college as you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a particularly challenging project in a team. What steps did you take to overcome challenges?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at John Deere (Waterloo, IA).

Interview

Had a phone interview followed by a STAR type interview. First interview was done by the plant quality manager. The next round of the interview was a STAR type and was conducted by a group of 3. Since I was out of location , a teleconferencing was set up

Interview Questions

• Teleconferencing interview, so I was not comfortable for that. Also I missed about asking questions to them as I got panicked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Met with recruiters at a conference, had an interview on conference site, then 2 weeks later I received an invitation to Moline, IL for an onsite interview. 2 different engineers interviewed me there, plus a tour and lunch to Corporate offices. Received offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral question and based on your experiences on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at John Deere (Kirkland, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Although I'm not a big fan of this employer in general, I did appreciate the common-sensical interview process. What you DIDN'T have were those ridiculous neurotic questions about what your goals are and where you see yourself in five years that most employers seem to use as an excuse to run off with their fears. Instead, they ask you about your experience, examples of good work you've done, where you learned your skills, and how you would handle (sometimes rather out there) aspects of your job.

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Deere (Davenport, IA) in November 2013.

Interview

Went to career fair, handed in resume. Got called two weeks later telling me I had an interview at headquarters up in Moline IL, had to take time off class to go there. They call you the night before the interview to do a practice interview, which is nice. The actual interview is 3 different behavioral interviews, each about 4-5 questions. They tell you they're looking for STAR answers. They hair test if you work in IL, urine test if in IA.

Interview Questions

• Nothing outside of the ordinary, they expect STAR answers for their behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for intern

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

questions were psychological and not technical. They ask for an example or an incident

Interview Questions

• Tell a situation where you had a dispute with someone at work and how did you resolve this issue?   1 Answer