John Deere Supply Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Deere Supply Management Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I met John Deere at a job conference. The interviewer screened me at the booth and later offered me an interview for the following day. The interview was a very typical behavioral interview. After about one month I was contacted and offered the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Supply Management Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

The interview was supposed to very informal - which it was. The lady conducting the interview really struggled to explain what she was looking for with the questions she was asking- many times I had no idea what to say or if my answer was on track/point.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to work with a difficult person   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

After an on-campus interview, I was invited to interview again at John Deere headquarters. The interview process was two 50 minute interviews in the morning and then a tour of the facilities directly following.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member who wasn't contributing.   Answer Question

Supply Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere in October 2012.

Interview

I was recruited at a career fair on campus. Had a follow up interview the following morning at my university. Then, I was invited out to the corporate office for more formal interviews. I heard within a week on whether or not I had a position. After the interviews we were able to fill out a request form on area we would like to work and in what function. The offer was based on these preferences.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were presented in a Situation, Task, Action and Result form.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call from HR just confirming I was still interested. Once she realized I was she set up a phone interview with a guy who was currently in their development program. The interview was behavioral questions that lasted about a hour. It was very enjoyable as we had a lot in common. Next, they flew me to HQ in Moline, IL where I had 2 1x1 interviews and a final post interview with the head HR lady where I got to ask questions. After we had the chance to go to HQ and have lunch with 2 people in the development program. They paid for everything. Overall, it was super enjoyable and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with a difficult team member?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. I believe it's based off year in school and if you've had a previous internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere (Cary, NC) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of STAR behavioral questions and lasted about 3 hours. I interviewed with 3 people total. The individuals I interviewed with were very personable and easy to speek with. They were all very informative and made the interview process as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you were put into a position that would have caused you to break company posicy and what did you do?   1 Answer