John Deere Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at John Deere (Waterloo, IA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a great experience to interview with John Deere. All questions were STAR based. The community tour was very helpful. It changed my perspective about the Waterloo-Cedar Falls area. Everyone, during the interview process, was very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the position that I interviewed for, did not fit my experience level-so I had to decline the offer. The hiring process was a little slow. The offer was very impressive. Great benefits, generous relocation package as well as signing bonus. Vacation of 3 weeks, which was impressive (most comapnies offer 2 weeks' vacation time for new hires). I think the benefits offered by Deere are probably the best you can get.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to convince a co-worker to follow the system.   1 Answer

The position I was offered was an entry to mid level position, whereas I was looking for a senior level position.

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process is reasonably long. There are multiple rounds:
    1. Telephonic interview by Human Resource
    2. Telephonic interview by Technical team
    3. On-campus interview by technical team
    4. On-campus analytical test
    5. On-campus interview by overseas technical team
    5. On-site managerial interview
    6. On-site HR interview
    Finally, if the decision is done, you are intimated in a week or two weeks

Interview Questions

• 1. Given a situation, what would be your response as per the qualities you defined for yourself   1 Answer