John Hancock Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Hancock Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at John Hancock

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at John Hancock.

Interview

Straightforward resume run through where I described my background and interests and why I would be right for the role. There were two interviewers and they were very friendly. I felt good about the whole process.

Interview Questions

John Hancock Response

Oct 9, 2017 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. Congratulations on your accepted offer!

Other Interview Reviews for John Hancock

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Hancock (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very structured and straightforward interview with great people. They are very clear with what next steps are and are great about communication. You will have a case on the last round of interviews with a team. Not very difficult at all, just communicate and remain calm.

Interview Questions

John Hancock Response

Mar 17, 2017 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for posting a review on your interview experience. As we strive towards a great candidate experience for all, your feedback is just what we need to ensure this happens consistently. We are... More

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at John Hancock (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was referred to Hancock by an employee. There was a phone screening before being offered an in-office interview. I interviewed in three stages: with two peers, a manager and a director. The whole process took about a week before being made an offer.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you working with cross-functional teams?   Answer Question