John Lewis & Partners Christmas Temp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Lewis & Partners Christmas Temp Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.2

Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

There was no face to face interview. We had a group activity to arrange tasks in order of priority and explain to everybody else. After, everyone has to write down solutions for three situations you are given - this is done individually.

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

We were put into groups and had to think of solutions for possible scenarios. This tested our ability o work in a team and communicate. We then had to answer question individually on a piece of paper. We had 20 minutes to answer the questions, which were relatively straight forward. There was no 1-on-1 but we were constantly being observed.

Interview Questions

• How would you ensure that a customer purchased a coffee machine from John Lewis instead of one of the competitors?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if an individual had ordered some plates online, however when they were ready for pick-up from the chosen store they china had broken?   Answer Question

Christmas Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

Online tests: situational judgment tests.
    Assessment centre where you work on challenges as a team.
    It was you would deal with difficult situations e.g. being understaffed, someone being sick, you having multiple tasks already but having to take on more. You have to decide as a team what to prioritise.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Ipswich, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview, fairly casual. All given a sheet with some scenario's, then had to write about how we would individually deal with them, then have a discussion about our answers. I think it helped to be vocal but not too vocal.