John Muir Health Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Muir Health Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at John Muir Health

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Muir Health in June 2007.

Interview

I basically walked in with my qualifications, spoke to HR and she sent me to the hiring management on my floor. I was immediately offered the job and I accepted the position the same day. I started work within 3 weeks. But, the interviewer must bear in mind that I went through this process 4 years ago. The market for nurses is much different now.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for your future if you are hired in this position, are you anticipating changing departments quickly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation involved because I was quite satisfied with the initial offer, however I did ask outright for relocation assistance, which they provided without very much "arm twisting".

Other Interview Reviews for John Muir Health

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at John Muir Health.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Long process due to many people being on vacation or leave. There was a nurse recruiter interview and interview with department manager and one of the unit's charge nurses. Each was about 3 months a part. Nurse recruiter interview was simple, basic questions and reviewed resume and previous experience. Interview with manager had situational and clinical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Muir Health in March 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was with a nurse recruiter. The interview had the normal situational interview questions as a nurse with patient interaction, coworker interaction and nurse to co-worker interaction. The next interview was set up with the unit manager and supervisor. They were very accommodating due to being out of town, and my panel interview was scheduled the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Muir Health (Walnut Creek, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from the Nurse Recruiter around 2 weeks after I had submitted an application online, and scheduled a phone interview with the Nurse Recruiter to go over what type of position/experience I was looking for, and what the position she had entailed (full-time/part-time, hours). Was then scheduled for an in-person interview with the Nurse Recruiter and then both the unit Director and Charge RN. Since I was coming from out of state, they wanted to maximize my time in the area.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most difficult patient and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question