John Muir Health Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Muir Health Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at John Muir Health

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at John Muir Health (Walnut Creek, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview (about 30 minutes); followed by a meet and greet after job offer. I was offered a couple of options on different units based on my experience and was able to choose the unit freely which was great. Got to tour the units and meet some of the staff members and spent plenty of time with one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• The usual, in depth type of experience, clinical questions, customer service related questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they did not budge on the offered rate, which I felt was not adequate given the location and my years of experience.

Other Interview Reviews for John Muir Health

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Muir Health (Concord, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for two one-on-one interviews. One with HR recruiter who was very friendly and had a list of pre-set questions. The second interview was with the unit manager which was more causal and conversational.

Interview Questions