John Sisk & Son Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Sisk & Son Interview Questions

Interviews at John Sisk & Son

2.8

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was carried out by the human resources manager whom I found to be affable. It was short enough lasting only 30 minutes. The interviewer asked the kind of questions you would expect enquiring about experience, hobbies and what I want to do in the future. Overall I was happy with how they carry out interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son.

Interview

It is quite straight forward. Fill application and wait for their answer. If you are successful, you are invited to an assessment centre. For that, you need to complete before a logical and numerical test and prepare a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Experiences during my summer internships and throughout the degree. Some situational, why I want to work for Sisk, etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Albans, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (Saint Albans, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. They sent me a link to do some numerical, verbal and logical tests. The next step was an assessment center. I had to prepare a presentation for a hobby that I have and complete some situational tests online before the assessement center. The environemnt was very friendly at the assessment center. I had to do a team project with some other guys, a personnal interview and another verbal excersise.

Interview Questions

• -How would you describe John Sisk to your parents?   1 Answer

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2018.

Interview

I had to do two assessments online of the logic-mathematic and situational test. After some weeks I was called to assist in the assessment centre in the main offices in Dublin. The process was very long from 8:30 until 15:00 including different activities. The environment was very relaxed and friendly.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two online tests, situational and mathematical followed by a laid back assessment centre with 8 other applicants. Interview, Group Exercise, Written exercise, fact finding, Presentation. The whole day took 8 hours and was an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe John Sisk to a family member or friend   Answer Question

Site Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was to the point. No tricky questions or behavioural based, mainly previous experience and skills that related to the job, such as computer skills, data entry, previous workplaces, referees etc.

They were keen on finding someone as soon as possible, so they have asked about availability and flexibility to work on certain days. I had a holiday planned within the following two weeks, but they were extremely understanding as they had theirs planned for around the same time as well. They were really accommodating and honest, maybe slightly cold, but that is to be expected with most interviews.
    I was interviewed by two superiors, but both were extremely nice and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• - Regarding experience with MS Office
      - Regarding experience in construction   1 Answer

SummerUndergraduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online CV only, online tests, assessment centre.

Assessment centre involved an analytical group work, a written case study, an exercise involving asking two members of staff questions to find the best solution to a problem and a small presentation which I was asked to prepare before.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation for wanting to work in the construction industry?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son.

Interview

It is an assessment day. The assessment day is a mixture of interviews, workshops and logic tests. You will also need to give a presentation on an interest. The presentation was to show your communications skills and not your technical knowledge.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Sisk & Son (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a very quick and strait forward process. I was interviewed by the project team and a Senior Manager. They were relaxed, informal and the interview took place on site.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in management the infrastructures works on site.   1 Answer