John Snow, Inc Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Snow, Inc Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at John Snow, Inc (Arlington, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

About 5 interns were going to be hired at the DC office. We worked on different projects. We were very involved with maintaining financial documents and using social media. We also worked to edit materials.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if someone was talking on the phone? Tell us about yourself? Where would you like to be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Snow, Inc

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Snow, Inc.

Interview

Online application and phone interview that lasted around 30-40 mins

Basic questions, not too unexpected..
    1. Tell us about yourself and your qualifications.
    2. Why are you interested in this position?
    3. Give an example of when you worked on a team, challenges faced and how you overcame them.
    4. Example of cross-cultural experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to do when working in a multi-cultural environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Snow, Inc (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was pretty casual. They asked me to come into the office and we discussed college, career plans for the future, if I had any interest in public health, and what I hoped to gain from this internship. The interview was close to half an hour and not very difficult at all.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Snow, Inc (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was recommended to apply by an employee, who told me to be on the look out for an application coming out in the next month. I sent in my resume and cover letter, and then I was called for a brief phone interview. After the phone interview, I had a Skype interview with two people.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward questions like: "tell us about a time you worked on a team" and "tell us about a time you worked cross culturally"   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is dependent on class year for internships.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Snow, Inc (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Transparent