Johns Hopkins Medicine Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.7

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Straight forward group interview. All went well into the Director walked in and proceeded to ask questions that he got straight out of a book, or some seminar that he must have recently attended.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions (i.e. how do you handle a difficult employee)   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Process took 10 days. First i got email from the hiring manager to set up a phone interview. After phone interview I was asked to come to the campus for face to face interview. Interview was simple. I was asked about my previous experience. They told more about them and about the job. Finally, i was given the tour of lab.Overall, the interview was easy.

Interview Questions

• Which type of microscope you worked on?
      what type of staining you did earlier?   Answer Question

Medical Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

It went well, the process was very simple. It was a 1:1 interview between me and the department administrator. The process took approximately 1 hour in length and was very cordial.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What makes me qualified for the position? What are my strengths and weaknesses? And where would I like to see myself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

Went pretty smoothly but only heard back from HR about 2 weeks after the application. HR interview was within a day of hearing from them. I was called into the office to speak with a recruitment specialist, who was very friendly, and she asked me typical HR questions about my work history, interest in the job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: strengths and weaknesses, how do I deal with colleagues, how do I stay on task, what do previous employers think about me, etc.   Answer Question

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted approximately 3 weeks after the application. Warm, friendly interview. Loved the environment. Face to face with two people, a manager, and a supervisor. Very informative, explained everything in detail, responsibilities, and position requirements. Very positive interview experience,

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The overall process was very informal. I had a very brief phone interview and was asked to come in for a one on one interview the next week. The one on one was about 1.5 - 2 hours long and basically went over what the job would entail and assessing my expertise. After that I was introduced to the rest of the group and had a very informal conversation with every one in the group, and that was to get a feel for weather I would fit into the work environment.

Interview Questions

• What are your priorities in life?   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

very efficient. the questions were clear and precise. I had no difficulty understanding what was asked of me. a panel of 6 people asked me questions then I did a clinical interview and simulated on the job situations

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult patient? how did you handle the situation   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with the manager at a Cafe in the campus. We talked a lot. She asked me about my background and my future plans. After that, she introduced me the job details and what she expects from my role. Then, even better, she gave me a tour inside the campus. Few days later, she emailed me her decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   1 Answer

Associate Director School of Nursing Student Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Apply online. Call/email to come for an interview. There were several Panels of 2-4 people, They were a bit intimidating. The interview took most of the day. They are not very specific about where to meet so you might want to get there the day before to figure out where the meeting really is. They will tell you one place and will expect you to find the other. Not sure if this was part of the 'test'. The overall atmosphere was pretty unfriendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you have handled at work.   1 Answer

Nurse Clinician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I interviewed with the unit manager. A very general conversation, then shadowed for 2 hours with a staff nurse. I had an interview with 2 different units, so I was there for about 6 hours. Both interviews were veryblaid back and I was offered a position on both units. I did like shadowing on the units. It gave me a since of where I would like to be.