Johns Hopkins Medicine Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.7

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Straight forward group interview. All went well into the Director walked in and proceeded to ask questions that he got straight out of a book, or some seminar that he must have recently attended.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions (i.e. how do you handle a difficult employee)   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Process took 10 days. First i got email from the hiring manager to set up a phone interview. After phone interview I was asked to come to the campus for face to face interview. Interview was simple. I was asked about my previous experience. They told more about them and about the job. Finally, i was given the tour of lab.Overall, the interview was easy.

Interview Questions

• Which type of microscope you worked on?
      what type of staining you did earlier?   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Contacted via email by manager, had conversation to see if still interested in position and to share info about position. After confirming I was still interested, referred to HR for scheduling of interview. Interview was with three individuals, two co-workers, one Director. Was quizzed during interview on common nursing competencies. Was asked to demonstrate how I would teach blood pressure.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Extensive recruiter interview and phone interview. Interviewers on phone were not themselves very clear about the role of the job. I don’t think it had been worked through yet. Very difficult to figure out what the role would have been.

Medical Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

It went well, the process was very simple. It was a 1:1 interview between me and the department administrator. The process took approximately 1 hour in length and was very cordial.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What makes me qualified for the position? What are my strengths and weaknesses? And where would I like to see myself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

Went pretty smoothly but only heard back from HR about 2 weeks after the application. HR interview was within a day of hearing from them. I was called into the office to speak with a recruitment specialist, who was very friendly, and she asked me typical HR questions about my work history, interest in the job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: strengths and weaknesses, how do I deal with colleagues, how do I stay on task, what do previous employers think about me, etc.   Answer Question

IT QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Glen Burnie, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was different... They made it difficult to answer their questions. Before I could answer one question, the interviewer continued to cut me off to ask another question. The panel interview was different than anything I ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• If I asked you how would calculate all the gas stations in the US, how would you do it?
      Hint: Google is not an option   Answer Question

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted approximately 3 weeks after the application. Warm, friendly interview. Loved the environment. Face to face with two people, a manager, and a supervisor. Very informative, explained everything in detail, responsibilities, and position requirements. Very positive interview experience,

Senior Biostatistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

A phone interview is followed by a in person interviews with 4 people, on 3 different campuses. They asked questions regarding different aspects. Then they spoke with my 3 references.

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The overall process was very informal. I had a very brief phone interview and was asked to come in for a one on one interview the next week. The one on one was about 1.5 - 2 hours long and basically went over what the job would entail and assessing my expertise. After that I was introduced to the rest of the group and had a very informal conversation with every one in the group, and that was to get a feel for weather I would fit into the work environment.

Interview Questions

• What are your priorities in life?   1 Answer