Johns Hopkins Medicine Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was short and concise. The doctor was polite and to the point. I was able to get my point across and was never at any point undermined or made uncomfortable

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want join us?
    1 Answer

Johns Hopkins Medicine

Application

I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine

Interview

The interview process was great. The people interviewing me were very sweet and not scary. The overall process took between an hour to an hour and a half. I’ll hear back soon.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me first why I chose to become a nurse

Johns Hopkins Medicine

Application

I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine

Interview

It was a phone interview, pretty basic process, talked for about 20 mins on the phone. Learned about the job and asked simple questions that is asked during a normal interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

Was contacted by hiring manager a week after applying for the position. The Initial interview was 30 minutes with the direct supervisor, followed by a 45 minute panel interview consisting of the supervisor and two senior directors.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
  • Can you give me an example and when you’ve got a project that’s succeeded and when it’s failed

Johns Hopkins Medicine

Application

I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine

Interview

Very friendly, informative, taking the time to get to know my strengths and what I was looking for in the position, along with their requirements and future expectations. Would like to thank all involved in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johns Hopkins Medicine

Application

I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine

Interview

Interviewed with manager and was asked questions regarding experience and overall capabilities. Received information about work environment and requirements. Overall was informative and informed. The people were there and appropriate for the process at hand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johns Hopkins Medicine

Application

I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine

Interview

Applied online and heard back in less than 2 weeks. One interview and then was offered position straight out of school. Pretty quick and easy process in my opinion. They hire a lot of people fresh out of school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in Jan 2021

Interview

Typical interview. Asked the basic questions, strengths, weaknesses, explain a time when. Does over the job and what their ideal candidate is. Also goes over the daily duties and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths/ Weaknesses, Name a time where something didn't go as planned and how you fixed it, Situational questions

Application

Interview

The first item I must stress is to absolutely keep interviewing with other companies. Do not, I repeat, do not stop the interview or job search with other companies. Johns Hopkins will drag out the interview process for leadership positions for approximately 6-8 weeks and that is after you have spoken to an actual person. This does include the two week wait time for a response from when you submit your resume. Once you speak to the first person, you will speak to 6-7 other people and then have to wait about a week between each interview. The questions are standard but specific and mostly tailored to customer service, empathy, and conflict management.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me of a time that you had to deal with an upset customer/client but the fault wasn't your own? How did you handle it?

Johns Hopkins Medicine

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine

Interview

Is your work history stable, has it prepared you for the job you're interviewing for, and do you have any gaps in your employment history that the company should be concerned about? If not, prepare to answer questions about what you were doing when you weren't in the workforce.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews