Johns Hopkins Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johns Hopkins Medicine Interview Questions

Interviews at Johns Hopkins Medicine

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine.

Interview

Process can differ depending on department. Be prepared to interview with at least two different people. Also be prepared with a handful of insightful questions before the interview and also with questions regarding things the interviewer(s) mentioned.

Interview Questions

• Best qualities of yourself? How do you handle difficult situations? How does your current experience relate to positions?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very chill and laid back. I assumed it went really well. The supervisor showed me around and even spoke to me after the interview as if the job was already mine. sayin things like "when you start, you'll probably be a size small for your scrubs, you can send your schedule to me etc" Like I was guaranteed this position already

RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine.

Interview

I met with the nurse manager on the unit. I had a brief interview about my experience, she asked me clinical knowledge questions related to the patient population. she then she offered me share time with one of the staff nurses.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine.

Interview

Quite easy-going. Met with the post-doc who was looking for a research assistant. Asked me few questions, then described several ongoing projects that seem interesting to me. I walked in, thinking it would be about 30 minutes long, but the conversation was so interesting that we ended up talking for nearly 2 hours!

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was 2 step. The first step was an on-site interview with 4 individuals. Secondly, it was a presentation with a panel of interviewer who simulated a situation that this role would need to handle.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in September 2019.

Interview

Had to com pl late a personality quiz. They were quickly responsive. Setup interview the following week. Hour long interview with panel of 3. I think they were going through motions and had already decided on candidate.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Behavioral questions were asked pertaining to employee relations by a group panel consisting of about 4 people. Also had to meet with the Director after meeting with the panel. Received follow-up maybe two weeks after the interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a mistake you made and what you learned from that mistake
      Describe one of your most challenging employee relations issues you had to deal with.   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Asked basic questions about why I wanted the job, my experience and where I was in school and where I wanted to see my career. It was myself, the "unit manager" I would be working under (my supervisor), director of nursing and the nurse recruiter.

Interview Questions

• "what is the hardest part of the health care field to you?"   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was got a call back in a couple of days. It was a panel style interview and lasted about an hour. Took a couple of weeks to hear back from them that they had selected another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Asked about why I thought I was a good fit for the job and what programs I had experience with.   Answer Question

Child and Family Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins Medicine (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

First was contacted by a recruiter, who gave my name (and the names of about 5 others equally qualified therapists) to the Program Director, who then reached out to me and scheduled an interview. There was an initial interview with the recruiter in HR, then an interview (same day) with the Program Director, Head Child Psychiatrist, and the two other Master's level psychotherapists. After that, I was introduced to the Bachelor's level staff. All were able to ask me questions re: my experience as well as my thoughts on various situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child who was reporting abuse by an adult unrelated to them?   1 Answer