Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory

2.5

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (Laurel, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively casual. I spoke to a hiring manager on the phone and talked about my experiences and about my programming experience. It was a pleasant conversation and I was certainly surprised that I was not asked to actually prove my coding mettle. I believe that the interview was more about determining whether or not you are a culture fit as opposed to whether ot not you are the best programmer in the world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I could not negotiate much.

Other Interview Reviews for Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview a couple months after I gave my resume to an on-campus recruiter. A member from one team asked me to walk through my resume, going through courses, experience, and technical skills. Asked if I had any questions about the project they're working on.

Interview Questions