Johns Hopkins University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johns Hopkins University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.7

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

First on-line test and then written test followed by face-fact interview

Coordinator Interview

Interview

HR called me and asked for an interview the very next day. The interview was very long almost 2 hours with one on one as well as a panel.

Interview Questions

• What would be a typical job be for someone who has just graduated with your major?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins University.

Interview

Interning as an assistant in the hospital to manage filing papers

Paid minimum wage

Interview

very detailed, and lengthy, but done with absolute professionals who know exactly what they are looking for, and where the plan is headed. they seek for professionals who can think out side the box, and can influence and add to the job they are interviewed for, and are very much aware of the Hopkins code of interactions as well.

Interview Questions

• nothing that was really hard to answer, it's more about what you know rather than what you don't know   Answer Question

Negotiation

was short, as the institution have fixed salaries for each of their positions

Research Technologist Interview

Interview

I applied online and within 4 days they sent me an email to set the day of the interview. The interview was via skype as i live in another state.

Interview Questions

• the questions were fair. They asked me why I chose the position, what was my expertise, what do I think about Baltimore   Answer Question

Interview

I was first recruited through an international meeting and then invited to visit the department. It was a casual visit to discuss prospects and future prospects. Also met other support personnel, and the department did a great job of hosting

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johns Hopkins University.

Interview

Got interviewed by 4 people in the group, pretty friendly, no much pressure.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, just a fixed rate.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

I was recommended to the hiring manager by a previous employee of CTY at Johns Hopkins. And I was ask by the HR to read a paragraph by Chinese to see my accent. Then I was approved and was asked to go to her office for the teaching materials.

PhD Student Interview

Interview

Just submit the application and got an telephone interview.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Applied for a summer internship position in December of 2013 and didn't hear a word from them until mid May of 2014 when I received a rejection email. Thoroughly unimpressed with their lack of any semblance of professionalism or grip on reality (in what scenario would someone seeking employment in June wait until May to accept other job offers because of an employer who hadn't made any effort to contact an applicant for nearly half a year?!). Won't be applying again.