Johns Incredible PIzza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johns Incredible PIzza Interview Questions

Interviews at Johns Incredible PIzza

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Montclair, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very simple
    the interviews were quick and to the point. I got interviewed by management twice in one day. by the next day I was working for them.

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Want To Work For JIPC   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Roseville, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Had one interview with Marvin Curry and was hired on the spot. Had my drug test done the same day and started working as soon as it came back about two weeks later. Took about 30 minutes. I was asked why I wanted to work there and what my strengths and weaknesses were. I did mention I had a disability and was asked how I would be able to perform the job with the restrictions. Marvin liked my answers and as stated before, hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Victorville, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview was great. They had different question. I liked that and they make you fell comfortable so you can have a clear mind to answer the question and not be so nervous. Overall it was great

Interview Questions

• Ironed the guest was very upset, how would you handle the problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Modesto, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online late November, got a call a week later. Had one interview with one of the managers, didn't ask any interview questions, only if I was in school and if I had transportation. Took an online personality test that basically asked if I would ever get into a physical fight with a customer and if I do drugs. I passed and was drug tested right after. Then they did a background check and I was called in for orientation two weeks later.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Outside the restaurant, simple and east STAR type questions but not really that hard at all. They mostly looked for a great personality but thats it. I think anyone can do this great first interiew for students

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza.

Interview

Easy and simple interview. Sits you down in a dining area and asks you simple questions. Then if the interviewer likes your responses you'll take an integrity test and if you pass you then take a drug test.

Game Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Beaverton, OR) in November 2012.

Interview

Zero bonus was offered. the manager was very simple with the vocabulry of a sixth grader. He said he can offer minimum wage and no more. He said all employees start at the minimum wage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

we can offer you minimum wage plus .25. Thats direct from corperate, we have no control over that. I eventually find out thats bs and almost everthing else he told me was lies.

Game Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was fairly easy.
    I guess the person was a new manager therefore I had to ask for his name.
    Came in 20 mins early. entered and sat until was called on.
    Was asked a couple of questions, and then asked to take another test on a computer.
    I was the first to be interviewed therefore the would have to wait until they called me.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Newark, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

They told me to take a personality test and wait after. I waited 2 hours for the manager to come back and when he did he didn't even say sorry for the wait or something like that all he said was "we'll call you if we're interested." The least he could do is say sorry. On top of that during the questioning he was on his phone and didn't even make eye contact during it. It took 3 employees to go and tell him I was still waiting for him to come for two hours. I'm sorry if your looking to work here don't waste your time because your time is something they don't give a crap about .

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Fullerton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took 1 day. I went in everyone was really nice they asked me a couple questions with one of the managers. Then they called another manager for the second interview which was on a computer. I waited a bit more and i got the job. All the interviewing and hiring took one day.