Johns Incredible PIzza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johns Incredible PIzza Interview Questions

1.6

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

came in 15 mins early, My interview was done in 10 mins, Manager asked me to call back in 2 weeks.Manager was very intersted in my theatrical background.I called in for him to tell me to wait 1 more week.They are interested in weekend and holiday associates.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in National City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (National City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The person interviewing me was friendly. They asked the usual questions for interviews. For example, they asked about availability, why do I want to work there, why should I be hired. It was quick and easy.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Modesto, CA).

Interview

Super easy. They make you feel comfortable and doesn't even feel like you're being interviewed, casual conversation more like. Once they interviewed I had to take an integrity test. If you pass that you're safe

Party Room Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Montclair, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was dressed in a polo shirt and jeans (part of my casual look) and i came 10 minutes early to my interview. I waited around 20 min before a manager came. The interview was very quick and somewhat easy. Questions were the norm and didn't take a great reply to get a positive comment. Overall the interview was fairly easy and nothing to worry about.

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Modesto, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was really straight-forward and easy. Dress fair, doesn't have to be high-end but just professional. Polo for guys, standard colored blouse for girls. Say hello to everyone you encounter. Ask them how they are doing if you are with them long enough. Be honest but not too honest and you'll do great! All in all just be yourself. They want to get to know you in this brief amount of time so be kind, respectful, and smile and the rest will fall into place.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you plan to do for you career?
      Q: Why do you want to work here?
      Q: What do you do in your spare time?
      Answer Question

Game Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was fairly easy.
    I guess the person was a new manager therefore I had to ask for his name.
    Came in 20 mins early. entered and sat until was called on.
    Was asked a couple of questions, and then asked to take another test on a computer.
    I was the first to be interviewed therefore the would have to wait until they called me.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Fullerton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took 1 day. I went in everyone was really nice they asked me a couple questions with one of the managers. Then they called another manager for the second interview which was on a computer. I waited a bit more and i got the job. All the interviewing and hiring took one day.

Attraction Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza in October 2015.

Interview

Really simple interview asked questions like what is the difference from a guest and a customer other basic interview questions. Are you a leader or a follower. Must have impressed first interview because I was offered the job 5 hours later.

FUN WORLD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Roseville, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

went great did two interviews with two different managers and a drug test in one day. took about two hours. got the job 3 days later. passed drug test as well as background check. then i had an orientation to attend. filled out papers took a tour of the building. final picked a start date then got a uniform and schedule

Interview Questions

• what makes you the one for this position?   1 Answer

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Went from application to interview to orientation in under a week. Applied online and was called the next day. Process was 2 interviews - 1 with manager, 1 with the store director. Took drug test and personality test at the interview, signed off on the background check. Got a call that weekend when the results came back and was scheduled for orientation that Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiation. Max hours offered per week is 28, hourly wage is minimum.