Johnson Brothers Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Brothers Graphic Designer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Brothers (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with the head of the graphics department and a lead designer. The interview began with a tour of their printing and design facilities and was followed by a series of the usual questions... they left a lot of room for questions at the end. The main thing that surprised me was the test design they had me do on site: I was given twenty minutes to design a basic poster for a given scenario. They were very accommodating and made me feel pretty comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• If an employee was being really consistently rude to you and you couldn't stand it any longer, what would you do?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Brothers

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Kingstown, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson Brothers (North Kingstown, RI).

Interview

I had an interview with this place back in 2008 for the graphic design opening, the building looks like an old warehouse and the inside was very unspirational. The guy that interviewed me I can only assume was the manager at the time flipped through my portfolio looking at my design work and did not really have anything to say, he admitted he knew nothing about design or how the programs worked. So after grilling me with some questions he sent me over to the designer that was leaving and had him look at my work and asked me the "technical" questions relating to the job.

I was promised a phone call either way to let me know if the job was mine or not, and was told to call back within a week if I did not hear anything. I called a few times on three separate days and the manager was always "busy" or out of the office. I got him on the phone once and then he hung up on me without even saying hello.

Not very professional in my opinion.

Interview Questions