Find jobs for Account Executive

Johnson Controls Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 859 interviews

Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Spoke with recruiter. Next, an in person interview with the district sales manager. The interview was very casual and consisted mostly of him selling me Johnson Controls. A few behavioral questions which are easily answered using the STAR method. After the interview I was told I would be contacted within a month. Pleasantries were exchanged a few times during that month. However, when it came to the one month mark I was already offered other jobs and they could not give me an answer. I accepted another job based on the fact they seemed unorganized. This proved true when 3 weeks after the one month mark they called me back to offer me the job with an acceptance period for only 2 days. Had to decline. Unprofessional process and the position appears to be high turnover.

Interview Questions
  • If you were an animal on a carousel, what animal would you be? Why? What song would be playing? Tell me a time when you were faced with multiple projects with similar deadlines and how did you prioritize them.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

Professional, smooth and decisive. Overall good experience and manager is knowledgeable and able to ask questions to bring out the best of you. Interview process was quick and decisive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY) in Sep 2017

Interview

Very positive experience. Applied online for the role, was contacted and phone interviewed within days by the recruiter. Moved on to hiring manager phone interview, then a face to face with manager and VP. Received a solid offer fairly quickly and started right away. No complaints, excellent process.

Interview Questions
  • General questions, focused on experience, history, customer service perspectives and relationships.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Norfolk, VA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Initial corporate recruiter contact/phone interview. Meet with Branch General Manager for secondary vetting. Panel interview with Senior Account Executive, Branch Service Manager, Project Manager. Call back to inform of offer letter within days of interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you win back a former customer?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY) in Jan 2015

Interview

Standard interview process was fair. Initial phone screen with JCI recruiter, then multiple managemt interviews. From 1st interview to first day working was approx. 8 weeks. Last step was drug screen and background check which took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what made me qualified for the position and about teamwork.
1 person found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in Mar 2012

Interview

Had one interview with regional sales manager, basically him selling me on the job.

1 person found this interview helpful