Johnson Controls Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Controls Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Controls

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2011.

Interview

I first applied in May and was contacted for an interview in June. Interviewed with a the recuiter, potential manager, Controller and a coworker. I did not get an offer. Six months later I received via mail official note saying that I was not being hired. Two months after that I received a call asking if I was still interested in employment there. Scheduled an interview the next week. Again, met with a recruiter, potential boss and a coworker. Five days after this interview was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok working alongside people with different lifestyles?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in July 2015.

Interview

The process involved a few stages from interview from hiring manager, general manager and finance controller, also a English test for vocabulary and grammar are included as well as personality test.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your company   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Two round interview. One first by phone, going through CV and some accounting questions. Second face to face with team leaders/tema members, easy going questions about previous experiences and some technicalities. Process very fast, took no more than a couple of weeks. Offer followed immediately.

Interview Questions

• About previous experiences, some behavioural, little technicals.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

They make post on LinkedIn and people seeking opportunities apply, If you were accepted you will notified for the face to face interview, Then if you were selected you will sign the job contract.

Interview Questions

• What is the expected salary?   1 Answer