Johnson Controls Accountant Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 861 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Employee in Cairo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Cairo)

Interview

They make post on LinkedIn and people seeking opportunities apply, If you were accepted you will notified for the face to face interview, Then if you were selected you will sign the job contract.

Interview Questions
  • What is the expected salary?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bratislava

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Bratislava) in Oct 2017

Interview

Two round interview. One first by phone, going through CV and some accounting questions. Second face to face with team leaders/tema members, easy going questions about previous experiences and some technicalities. Process very fast, took no more than a couple of weeks. Offer followed immediately.

Interview Questions
  • About previous experiences, some behavioural, little technicals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Petaling Jaya) in Jul 2015

Interview

The process involved a few stages from interview from hiring manager, general manager and finance controller, also a English test for vocabulary and grammar are included as well as personality test.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to leave your company

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in Dec 2011

Interview

I first applied in May and was contacted for an interview in June. Interviewed with a the recuiter, potential manager, Controller and a coworker. I did not get an offer. Six months later I received via mail official note saying that I was not being hired. Two months after that I received a call asking if I was still interested in employment there. Scheduled an interview the next week. Again, met with a recruiter, potential boss and a coworker. Five days after this interview was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ok working alongside people with different lifestyles?
RSS Feed</>Embed