Johnson Controls Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 861 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Pune) in Jan 2020

Interview

There is a total of three rounds are there, one is the technical round, the second is also the technical round, third is the HR round, as per my experience technical rounds are easy.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions based on work is done & running projects.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Plano, TX) in Nov 2019

Interview

The person mostly talked about the company and asked me questions about my resume. Personally thought the interview was good talked finished an hour and half later. Even if the interviewer says it was an amazing interview don't get your hopes up. Was very chill environment though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chennai) in Jul 2018

Interview

They asked more in technical part ,mostly about Electrical and Electronic if you are from electronics background.More technical part should be practice before attending the interview.The rounds can be many according to their requirement they want ,be prepared for everything.All the best

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Hartford, CT) in Apr 2018

Interview

met the branch manager, sales and operation manager. they asked work experience and job description question. behavioral questions.. they even introduced me to the collegue with whom i will working,. the process was easy. people were nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Interview process takes awhile to get through. Took around 5 months for the whole process from the time I first applied to when i started. Overall, getting into the company was long and left in the dark mostly. Once getting into the position it was worth the wait.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions consisted of technical knowledge of the companies products. They didn't expect you to know exactly what their products do, but wanted to you to have an idea.
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Fargo, ND)

Interview

very good I was introduced to everyone in the office so I knew i had the job They impressed me and I guess I impressed them and they had a great benefit package

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Richardson, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

Email from HR to schedule an in-person interview. After the first interview I was then emailed the following day, invited to a second interview where I met with higher ups. A week later I was called by HR extending an offer and what my salary would be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Birmingham, AL) in Jan 2016

Interview

The interview process included phone interview followed by an in person interview with multiple interviewers. There was also a walk through of the office area followed by several more questions. Everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Austin, TX) in Mar 2015

Interview

It was a Skype interview. I interviewed with two managers separately, but back to back. They asked me basic questions about my resume, like my role in officer positions. They asked about my experience in LabVIEW, because that was the main part of the job. The managers were easy to talk to and had a lot of behavioral questions like "what is your biggest weakness?" There were no technical questions involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in Oct 2009

Interview

I found out about this position from my university's job fair and was looking forward to the interview. It was a poorly handled group interview; one of the higher ups didn't show up for the interview and instead sent someone else in his place. That threw me off a little and made me question their actual interest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews