Johnson Controls Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Controls Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Controls

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2009.

Interview

I found out about this position from my university's job fair and was looking forward to the interview. It was a poorly handled group interview; one of the higher ups didn't show up for the interview and instead sent someone else in his place. That threw me off a little and made me question their actual interest.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a Skype interview. I interviewed with two managers separately, but back to back. They asked me basic questions about my resume, like my role in officer positions. They asked about my experience in LabVIEW, because that was the main part of the job. The managers were easy to talk to and had a lot of behavioral questions like "what is your biggest weakness?" There were no technical questions involved.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Hartford, CT) in April 2018.

Interview

met the branch manager, sales and operation manager. they asked work experience and job description question.
    behavioral questions.. they even introduced me to the collegue with whom i will working,.
    the process was easy. people were nice.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Richardson, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Email from HR to schedule an in-person interview. After the first interview I was then emailed the following day, invited to a second interview where I met with higher ups. A week later I was called by HR extending an offer and what my salary would be.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite food?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Fargo, ND).

Interview

very good I was introduced to everyone in the office so I knew i had the job They impressed me and I guess I impressed them and they had a great benefit package

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

Interview process takes awhile to get through. Took around 5 months for the whole process from the time I first applied to when i started. Overall, getting into the company was long and left in the dark mostly. Once getting into the position it was worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions consisted of technical knowledge of the companies products. They didn't expect you to know exactly what their products do, but wanted to you to have an idea.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Birmingham, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process included phone interview followed by an in person interview with multiple interviewers. There was also a walk through of the office area followed by several more questions. Everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Details about my experience   1 Answer

Applications Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Questions were mainly focused on your resume. No question was too hard to answer, The place I interview out was mainly looking for what have you done technically in the past.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

They asked more in technical part ,mostly about Electrical and Electronic if you are from electronics background.More technical part should be practice before attending the interview.The rounds can be many according to their requirement they want ,be prepared for everything.All the best