Johnson Controls Interview Questions in Bratislava, Slovakia | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 25, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in June 2017.

Interview

It took around 55 minutes. Very general questions related to the job description. Unclear planning, new role that the management was not able to explain the exact tasks and processes. Worst after-interview approach from HR. Three different people called to give the same feedback. Too late for the feedback, too late for the offer (more than 2 months). Bad communication between HR and hiring management. Desperate to find people but incapable to handle. HR contact left without informing, I had to find out who took over my case. Then another person from HR was communicating with me. Never clear with the status update, the dates etc.

Interview Questions

• Availability and salary expectations the most important questions for them   Answer Question

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview (no skype - came as a surprise), the person conducting the interview a) gave no feedback at any point, b) was clearly unprepared, c) had a superficial knowledge of the subject (if did not hear enough keywords wouldn't get the meaning)

Finance Transition Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in October 2011.

Interview

An average interview, but no reimbursement of travel expenses.

I was approached via Linkedin for this role. After a telephone interview I was invited to have an interview in Bratislava. I live in Prague and traveled there for the interview, 650 kilometers/400 miles there and back. I was promised travel reimbursement. The interview was what I would normally expect. I was interviewed live by the Regional Finance Transformation Project Lead E/A, Regional Transition Lead and via video with the HR director BA.

I did not get proper feedback (a 'no' would have been enough), but worse my travel expenses were not reimbursed, despite several reminders from my side. I took a day off and traveled there and back just for this interview. I have been in contact with all people involved in the recruitment processes, and sent them several reminders. Despite responses that there would be a follow up, nothing has happened until now.

Release Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenčín (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Trenčín (Slovakia)) in January 2010.

Interview

HR member and my leader attended on the interview. They asked me few basic questions regarding my previous employment, what was my responsibilities, reasons why I left, reasons why I was interested with they job offer. Then they explained me the interviewed position's responsibility. I think it took 30 minutes as maximum.

Negotiation

I remember they tried small trick, they put smaller figure on the written agreement than we agreed before on the interview. I refused to sign, and get corrected amount on new agreement.