Find jobs for Data Analyst

Johnson Controls Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 872 interviews

Interviews at Johnson Controls

Positive75%
Neutral25%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai)

Interview

The interview is not very long. That was the first year for intern interviews since the HQ just started by combining all separated smaller departments. Basically is about asking your background and expectations. Pretty smooth.

Interview Questions
  • What you are looking for in this intern position.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in Nov 2016

Interview

Human Resource staff opened a Telephone interview without notification and just asked several questions about your resume. Also, ask what is your available time to start working. She knew nothing about your technique background.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clapham, London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Clapham, London, England, England) in Oct 2016

Interview

you will have to go through a combination of group interview, presentation and one on one,swot analysis. thereafter there is a numerical and technical test, verbal test. there is a further competency test

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed