Johnson Controls Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Controls Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Controls

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Glendale, WI).

Interview

My initial contact was with an hr rep who emailed me if I was interested in interning at jci. I emailed her back and got an interview in less than a week. I didn't really know what the job description entailed until I got in the interview. I was interviewed by three employees and it actually wasn't all that intimidating of an interview. They offered two different types of roles, one in collections and another in technical support. I chose the collections and was placed in the accounts receivables department. Just make sure you read about the company's history and also it's values. Also ask a lot of questions, it lets the interviewer know that you care about the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took the offer right away, the offer was better than a lot of internships around the area.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went well. I had a 20 minute interview in person with two supervisors. Johnson Controls is very eager to continue to bring in new talent from College at all ages. If you are thinking about applying for a position, know that once you are brought onto Johnson Controls, you are golden. Two months in I was already meeting with my recruiter talking about my plans for the following year and where I would like to be in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face with two supervisors. Whole process took a couple weeks. Spoke with my soon to be supervisor and another one from the department. The interview was simple and was very relaxed. The questions were basic interview questions that you can look up and prepare for easily.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you had to overcome a problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Was initially contacted through text and then did an online interview. The interview was not difficult and took a little over a half hour. Had to answer around 15 questions and the position was described.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to intern here?

2. Which classes do you like the most and least?

3. What do you expect this position to be like?

4. What’s your goal with this internship?   Answer Question