Johnson Controls Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 873 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Sydney) in Feb 2021

Interview

5 stage interview process with onshore and offshore team. The offshore team asked basic questions around the background followed by the manager of the offshore team. Then proceeded to the local manager, followed by another local employee and then back to the manager again.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage a underperforming employee?
    Answer Question

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Facil, pasadas experiencias de trabajo, prueba de ingles, habilidades específicas como dominio de Excel, facilidad para llegar de mi casa al corporativo, horarios establecidos, ayudar en cierre de mes (sales un poco más tarde), etc etc

Interview Questions
  • Como te ves en el futuro, cuáles son tus mejores cualidades, capacidad de llevar conversaciones en inglés
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bratislava

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Bratislava) in Sep 2019

Interview

- test in Excel (test was focused on vlookup function, IF function, IFERROR function, Pivot tables) - your achievements and experiences - your motivation - you need to know about the company - prepare your interests, what are you studying and why

Interview Questions
  • What do like about Excel? What was your greatest achievement in your career? What is your motivation to work for Johnson Controls? What do you know about Johnson Controls? What are you currently studying?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New Delhi) in Feb 2018

Interview

The interview process was started at 1 pm as they told , the interview will start at 11 am , it was a first bad impression of the company for me . 2. They scheduled interview on sunday at pune office , where they call hundreds of Candidates and take lots of time for the selection , and mostly they selected 10 to 15 candidates , and they waste time of other candidates . 3. Mine first round was - HR ROUND . Second round was - Technical round , asking about how you will handle the situation of the customer. 4.if you clear technical round , then you have to face final OPS ROUND. 5. In ops round they ask you about your previous work experience . Tell me something about yourself. Why Johnson control Your salary expectations.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY) in Jan 2017

Interview

First round is phone screening the recruiter sounds like have a checklist in his hand, ask for basic information, like a background check. It is overall easy but also boring.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your customer experience(have no idea what connection may have the position tho)
RSS Feed</>Embed