Johnson Controls GET Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 860 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Application

Interview

First a technical written test is conducted. About 1/3rd of the students were selected for technical interview and who has qualified the technical round has been sent for HR.

Interview Questions
  • What are the different types of condensers & compressors? Their construction and working. Heat exchangers, fouling factor, bypass factor equations.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

company has shortlisted some students for the test. the test consisted of mechanical and electrical questions also some of the aptitude questions. as I had clear the test there was interview by electrical manager and HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New Delhi)

Interview

First technical written test followed by technical interview than HR interview Result came after 2 weeks. Then training held at Bengaluru for 15 days. After training location was assigned to everyone. Locations are Gurgaon Ahmedabad Mumbai Pune Chennai Hyderabad Kolkata Jh ch bh slgs shosisvohs ubss us s hi issbls is jh by sis is jh sh on s jsbsos isvsks is on s hi svus usvos ishiscz usvs jh bc hssjvz

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join this company?

Application

Interview

It had 3 stages - 1st was Aptitude (It had questions from GK, Logical Reasoning and technical questions) 2nd was Technical Interview(It was based upon the job description) 3rd was (Apparently)HR Interview(It was also a technical round taken by 5 interviewer)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Pune) in Nov 2017

Interview

I had applied through college campus. one day was written test. Questions related to relationships, find number, technical: FPGA, SPARTAN3, RTOS, MICROCONTROLLER PROCESS. I got shortlisted for interview and interview was held at johnson's control yerwada office, pune. The process took whole day from 10 to 4.30 only 28 students with 3 persons simultaneously taking technical interview. Results were declared at 5. The ventilation inside the office is very bad. No proper planning for the interview process. The shortlisted students went under panel round after 5 pm. If it was properly planned the whole process of 2 rounds would have not taken more than 4 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Which field are you comfortable in : hardware or software? What is darlington pair? Find out resistance of voltage divider circuit? microprocessor basics.

Application

Interview

Aptitude from indiabix, copy pasted questions, 2 sets of interviews . First one being a one to one and the other being a panel. Asked question which the candidate is strong in,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chandigarh) in Sep 2017

Interview

Hiring is done in 3 steps 1. Online Test It contains 30%technical + 30% GK + 30 Reasoning rest is aptitude. (Acc to my experience). 2. Technical round One to one round to check your basic technical your second yr study subjects only. A quick brushup would be enough. 3. TR+ HR 6 TO 1 round to check your presence of mind , communication and hard technical. Back to back question would be fired in this round, be exact of your every answer because next ques would be asked from ur last answer.

Interview Questions
  • Why we use energy = mc^2 not wc^2 where w is weight.
1 person found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Two rounds of interview after clearing Aptitude test, No GD Both interviews largely focussed on technical skills in respective branch, skills applicable to Building Automation, application-based questions, questions based on your final year project, questions coming right from your CV

Interview Questions
  • How does a Coriolis Mass Flow Meter also measure density?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chennai) in Jul 2017

Interview

Just tested the basics of your engineering stream. Had 3 rounds aptitude tech interview and hr interview. Stronger u r in the basics easier it is to get selected. Hr people approach was friendly and made sure I wasn't nervous

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Calcutta)

Interview

First there was a APTITUDE round , consisting of 60 questions and you have to be very fast and time is very limited. Then there would be a technical round and a final technical + hr round. I appeared in a pool campusing in Kolkata,India. After I cleared tge APTITUDE round, the very next day was the technical round, there were many panel there so depends on your luck that whether you will get an easy panel or you end up with a hard panel. Let me point this that here you will get a 1:1 panel advantage. If you clear this round then the very next day you will be called for the final interview round. This time you will find 6 members who will interview you. Just prepare your CV very well and specially your projects,they wil ask all the technical and all things regarding your peoject. And in the 1st technical round they will ask you only basic c programs and concepts along with some sql query if you are from cse/IT background. Though final round is very unpredictable as you will never get to know that how your interview actually went untill you will get the results. And prepare some puzzles as well.

Interview Questions
  • Technical stuffs from my summer project, basic c programs, normalization from dbms and few more
3 people found this interview helpful