Johnson Controls Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Controls Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Controls

3.1

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

First round-Aptitude testing with negative marks,Second Round-Panel Interview. questions were mainly on refrigeration cycles,types of refrigerants,simple puzzle and few behavioural questions.Was contacted after 4 weeks and was offer a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Vellore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Aptitude + technical questions fairly easy level of questions so if you have basic knowledge you will clear the test easily.After that there will be a one on one technical interview,if you clear that round then you will have a five on one technical interview.If you clear that you will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• what are your areas of interest   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

We had a pool campus interview, after a basic online apti. The interview was'nt very tough, asked basic questions related to our field like PLC, Transducers, Control Systems etc. But it wasorganised really badly and the people did'nt behave very professionally at all.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Pune (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There were two interview rounds- One technical and one HR. The interviewer was quiet friendly and asked simple electronics and embedded related questions. In the Hr interview they basically judged me on my confidence and straight forwardness.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in March 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    First was written round consisting of technical questions.
    Selected candidates were let into 2nd round which was technical interview where all basics were asked.
    Then the final round of interview consisting a panel of 6 where HR and Technical questions were asked

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Kolkata (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

1.Online test of 1 hour, 60 questions. questions from general knowledge and logical reasoning
    2. Technical 1 on 1 interview
    3.4 on 1 Technical + HR interview
    the entire procedure is of three days

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between hybrid app and native app?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

I applied as part of the pool campus recruitment drive. They had 3 rounds- aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. The apti was pretty easy with major focus on verbal, logical, GK and technical. The technical interview round and the ppt was very unprofessional. The interviewer had a very casual attitude and treated us extremely casually. The same for the HR interview, it was more technical. The vibe of the company was extremely negative.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was mainly technical and based on resume. They asked question-related about renewable energy, power system,image processing etc and asked what did you learn from your projects.There were two technical round in interview process.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanchipuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Kanchipuram (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

the company came for campus recruitment. first round was an online test. the test was pretty simple comparatively but they shortlisted very few people. the next two rounds were conducted the next day itself. first there was a one to one interview round and then the panel interview took place. interview questions were a combination of hr and technical. the technical questions were deep. do have a thorough knowledge of your interests, projects, papers, etc whatever you put in your resume.

Interview Questions

• If a signal is to be transmitted to a long distance which would you send-: current signal or voltage signal?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Silchar (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The company conducted pool placement.The first round was aptitude you had to do 60 questions in 90 mins, the questions were very easy and repeated. Next round was technical and questions were regarding the basic concepts of data structures and DBMS, it took 35-40 mins. The final round was HR, the questions were very generic. The interview was easy.