Johnson Controls Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 872 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

The interview was just like a normal interview where the interviewer started with the most common question "Tell me about yourself". Then the interviewer asked about the core topics. The role they were looking for was of an individual who knew both of mechanical as well as instrumentation engineering domain.

Interview Questions
  • What is refrigeration cycle?
    Answer Question

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Recruitment was done on 3 rounds 1. Aptitude Test- Time based aptitude test 2. Technical Interview- One to one Interview took place 3. Tech + HR Interaction- Panel Round of 6 to 7 people Interviewing

Interview Questions
  • Technical Questions was related to ones course. For eg: for instrumentation the questions were related to transducers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New Delhi) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview process includes Technical Interview HR Interview Technical interview was easy to moderate the . It was a twenty minutes long Interview where they asked questions from your internship, projects and some basic questions from your branch

Interview Questions
  • What is mechanical advantage of a pulley

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Pune) in Nov 2017

Interview

There were two interview rounds- One technical and one HR. The interviewer was quiet friendly and asked simple electronics and embedded related questions. In the Hr interview they basically judged me on my confidence and straight forwardness.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

I applied as part of the pool campus recruitment drive. They had 3 rounds- aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. The apti was pretty easy with major focus on verbal, logical, GK and technical. The technical interview round and the ppt was very unprofessional. The interviewer had a very casual attitude and treated us extremely casually. The same for the HR interview, it was more technical. The vibe of the company was extremely negative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interview was mainly technical and based on resume. They asked question-related about renewable energy, power system,image processing etc and asked what did you learn from your projects.There were two technical round in interview process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment, firstly there was an aptitude test, an easy one and consisted some general knowledge questions, logical and some technical questions related to your branch. After that there was a one on one technical interview, as I was from instrumentation Branch, the questions were mainly from flow, temperature, humidity and level measurements, some from process contro and one question from microprocessor was also asked. Finally there was a technical + hr panel interview, the panel consisted of 5 members. Here I was asked why did I take this branch of engineering, and Some questions about accuracy, precision, resolution and the practical applications

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Mumbai) in Aug 2017

Interview

We had a pool campus interview, after a basic online apti. The interview was'nt very tough, asked basic questions related to our field like PLC, Transducers, Control Systems etc. But it wasorganised really badly and the people did'nt behave very professionally at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Calcutta) in Aug 2017

Interview

1.Online test of 1 hour, 60 questions. questions from general knowledge and logical reasoning 2. Technical 1 on 1 interview 3.4 on 1 Technical + HR interview the entire procedure is of three days

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between hybrid app and native app?

Anonymous Employee in Silchar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Silchar) in Aug 2017

Interview

The company conducted pool placement.The first round was aptitude you had to do 60 questions in 90 mins, the questions were very easy and repeated. Next round was technical and questions were regarding the basic concepts of data structures and DBMS, it took 35-40 mins. The final round was HR, the questions were very generic. The interview was easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews