Johnson Controls Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 859 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

It was rather smooth but I rarely heard back from HR. I had to learn about my interview status by following up with the hiring manager himself. I would say their HR is tough to get in contact with. Interview wise, general questions and scenario based questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one of your group projects
    Answer Question

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

El reclutador me marco para agendar la entrevista con el supervisor del puesto, y me explico un poco sobre la empresa, debido a la pandemia la entrevista fue por video llamada.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

I applied online. After a few days, I was emailed asking to submit a video interview within 72 hours. A week after that I received a call asking to set up a phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current GPA? Expected graduation date?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (San Antonio, TX) in Apr 2019

Interview

This was an online application for an internship for mechanical engineering. The application was quick and easy through their website. A few days later I got an email stating that I was chosen for the next part of the interview process. The interview was online and I had 72 hours to complete it. The interview was the questions below and I had to record my answers on the website they provided. The whole process was very easy to do.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little bit about yourself. Share an overview of any previous work experience or extracurricular organizations/activities you are involved in.
  • What is our anticipated graduation date and current GPA?
  • Why did you pick your major and what excites you about this position?
  • What accomplishment are you most proud of and why?
  • Tell me about a time you faced a challenge or setback on an engineering project. How did you react and what was the final outcome?
  • Tell us about a time you failed at something. How did you react & what did you learn from the experience?
  • Please note, this role does not include relocation. If selected, are you willing and able to relocate yourself?
5 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Very easy, meeting with 4 managers looking to hire an intern. Was offered position on the spot. It was nice they made a decision so quickly, as to not drag out the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Bangalore) in Mar 2018

Interview

It was bad expe rience, be cause inter viewer was asking annoy ing ques tions, and was for the name sake he talked to me. totally it was kind of fake and time waste

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work part time
  • why do you want to work part time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Houghton, MI) in Sep 2016

Interview

The interview position was for an intern position for the next spring semester. The interview was a mix of behavioral and technical. The candidate taking the interview was allegedly from HR department.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Detroit, MI) in Dec 2015

Interview

My professor recommended me and I had a skype interview with department team members. Approximately, three (3) days later, I received an email offer that I humbly accepted. A human resource representative assisted me with the hiring process and gave me information about apartments or rooms to rent for the summer.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in Apr 2015

Interview

I applied through Indeed. They e-mailed me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was basic phone interview questions. Then got another e-mail saying they would like to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview was easy, but some behavioral questions. Then about a week later got a call from the person I was interviewed by and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Makati City) in Feb 2015

Interview

Applied through jobstreet.com. They called me after a day to give my interview schedule. The questions are very simple - they asked about why I chose my course, why should they hire me and why not. They also asked about my responsibilities in my organization. After the first interview, the hiring manager then interviewed me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews