Johnson Controls Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Controls Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Controls

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with three individuals. They asked mainly skill questions: leadership, time you dealt with difficulty, how have you applied your knowledge of school work to real-life, etc. Very manageable. They were not intimidating.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2018.

Interview

I was called to interview after submitting an application online and speaking with the company at my university's career fair. The interview consisted of behavioral based questions and also they asked me to select some words that best described myself from a list of words and why.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you enjoy to do in your free time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Video interview. Assessment. In person interview. The HR people seemed helpful. When informed of a development in my search they said they were very interested and promised updates that never came.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a position at Johnson Controls?
      What is your current GPA?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Vellore (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

An automated online test comprised of aptitude,GK, English and technical questions is the first step, qualifying in that leads to the call up for a personal interview where they ask further technical questions and few general questions and evaluate performance

Internship Interview

Interview

The selection process consisted of a personal interview, having applied for one of the offers on the website of the company. The process lasted a few weeks and finally I received an offer.