Find jobs for Internship

Johnson Controls Internship Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 861 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

it was a one way interview, the asked me questions and I had to respond to them in a video format I did not have to talk to a real person ever.

Interview Questions
  • what was a time you used innovation to solve a problem
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

It was very good to attend the interview in Johnson Controls. They only ask the question from your resume. And all the questions was just a basic concepts in my resume.

Interview Questions
  • It was very good to attend the interview in Johnson Controls. They only ask the question from your resume.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Oklahoma City, OK) in Feb 2018

Interview

I was called to interview after submitting an application online and speaking with the company at my university's career fair. The interview consisted of behavioral based questions and also they asked me to select some words that best described myself from a list of words and why.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What do you enjoy to do in your free time?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Vellore) in Jul 2017

Interview

An automated online test comprised of aptitude,GK, English and technical questions is the first step, qualifying in that leads to the call up for a personal interview where they ask further technical questions and few general questions and evaluate performance

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Grand Rapids, MI) in Mar 2017

Interview

I interviewed with three individuals. They asked mainly skill questions: leadership, time you dealt with difficulty, how have you applied your knowledge of school work to real-life, etc. Very manageable. They were not intimidating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in Feb 2017

Interview

Video interview. Assessment. In person interview. The HR people seemed helpful. When informed of a development in my search they said they were very interested and promised updates that never came.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in a position at Johnson Controls? What is your current GPA?
2 people found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

The selection process consisted of a personal interview, having applied for one of the offers on the website of the company. The process lasted a few weeks and finally I received an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed