Johnson Controls Finance/Treasury Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Controls Finance/Treasury Internship Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

Was contacted after I applied online. No phone interview - jumped right into meeting in person. Met at the office and spoke with three different people. After that was finished I was brought upstairs and sat with the lady who would train me, if I was hired. Everyone was very friendly. They wanted to make sure they were transparent about the position and they also allowed me to ask several questions.

*****I am currently waiting to hear if I got the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

First there was a Johnson Controls Human Resources representative phone interview, then a panel Interview with three engineers and a skills test. The whole process took about two weeks from phone interview to job offer.

Interview Questions

• Technical and proficiency questions related to ProE/Creo software.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager then fly from Providence RI for a face to face interview. Then met the rest of the team in the system (5 other directors). Then interviewed with the client & was hired

Intern Technical IV Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of the managers at a local Johnson Controls branch. They asked the basic interview questions and a little about my resume. I received a call the same day after my interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were any part of a bicycle, which part would you be?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screen initial call was from a third party broker who left me a message with a number to a candidate management line. I called there, got a call back quickly and received a phone screen two days later. Then I never heard from anyone again.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in January 2017.

Interview

first round phone screening, about 30 min, HR asked questions about willingness to relocation, salary, and previous intern experience, also scheduled for next round technical interview. HR is nice to talk with. That is all I have, good luck to everyone.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone call from recruiter asking basic questions...answered questions then was setup for F2F with hiring manager. Went in and interviewed with hiring manager he did not ask much I had to basically tell him about my experience. He said they would get back to me the following week (did not happen) I even emailed both manager and recruiter and no response.

Interview Questions

• None ... hiring manager must not have been interested (maybe I didn't have the look he wanted)   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

After phone interview, I got an on-site interview where I had 4 different interviewers, 45 minutes each, total 3 hours. Mostly asking my background and projects I did to see if I have enough skill sets to do the job for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are the most challenging programs that you created?   Answer Question

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (San Ramon, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through a referral. The first interview was with the HR that went pretty smooth. the second interview was with the hiring manager. He wanted to know

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work for JCI?
      What are the essential elements that lead to successful project management practice?
      How do yo budget for a project?
      Answer Question

Power Solution Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by HR after a week and had a video record interview first. It was ten questions, you can record repeatedly for the first five I think. After that had an interview with them at SWE conference, all behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had difficulties with the authority and how you overcame it .   Answer Question