Johnson Controls Lead Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 860 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

One written paper was given on angular, .net, c#, asp.net etc. Two telephonic rounds First round was easy one In Second round interviewer asked the questions based on .net core which is not mentioned in their jd and my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Design patterns
    Answer Question

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

It was fairly easy, mostly on the topics mentioned in the JD, analysed on the market trends etc., If you are prepared well enough, you should be able to clear it with ease, be prepared to be interviewed multiple times, may be questions will be repeated. Patience is key.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions mostly on profile
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Plymouth, MI) in Feb 2013

Interview

Professional. Extensive, detailed, they did their home work. A bit too serious. Did drug test on the spot with hair clippings. Not a good move frankly. They seemed in a major rush to fill The roster but i guesd thats good

Interview Questions
  • Are you ok with reporting to some one one day and the roles reversed the next. And repeat

Anonymous Employee in Burscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, North Rhine-Westphalia

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Burscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, North Rhine-Westphalia) in Oct 2012

Interview

Easy and open. very open communication during process. No hidden rules. Very fast feedback and very good information for benifits and policies. HR representative support in all level. Salary negosiation was not difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Holland, MI) in Sep 2010

Interview

At first there was a 1 hour phone interview with the manager of my group. I was interviewing for Automotive Group. At these stage they check for your broader understanding of the technology you will be working with. Be clear and crisp about the answers. Be sure to tell what you expect from the new job you are looking for. I had several other offers, I told them about that and may be because of that they called me next week to Holland , MI campus for direct interviews. You should be technically sound, think what you say. Don't beat around the bush, if you dont know tell you dont know. expect 3 -4 rounds like that. Followed by a lunch in a nearby restaurant along with the team, dont oversell you there, and interact with the team carefully. This is followed by Panel interview with senior managers( i think at this level they would have already decided ) I was very confused whether to take this offer, since I was having several others at hand. Seems like my decision was good to select this one on a stability point of view.

Interview Questions
  • Why JCI when I am coming from a much known Technology Software leader ?
2 people found this interview helpful