Find jobs for Project Manager

Johnson Controls Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 872 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Recruiting manager did a phone screening first then arranged for a virtual meeting with hiring manager together with HR manager. During virtual meeting, hiring manager asked a few questions with regards to your background and about the post you have applied for.

Interview Questions
  • What was your major achievement?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY)

Interview

Phone screen initial call was from a third party broker who left me a message with a number to a candidate management line. I called there, got a call back quickly and received a phone screen two days later. Then I never heard from anyone again.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Phone call from recruiter asking basic questions...answered questions then was setup for F2F with hiring manager. Went in and interviewed with hiring manager he did not ask much I had to basically tell him about my experience. He said they would get back to me the following week (did not happen) I even emailed both manager and recruiter and no response.

Interview Questions
  • None ... hiring manager must not have been interested (maybe I didn't have the look he wanted)

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. The interviewers were very welcoming and answered all of my questions. The interview was broken down into two parts, the personality section and a technical interview. The entire interview was about 2 hours long. A day after the interview I was extended an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult questions involved asking me how I handled specific situations.

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

It was the standard process. I met with HR first, then met with the hiring manager. Nice team, but I was not interested in the position after hearing more about it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in Aug 2015

Interview

The interview process consisted of applying online, a phone screen from the recruiter and a face to face interview with the hiring manager and representatives from the department. In my case, this was a few direct reports and peers. During the face to face interview, this was done via panel with peers, the hiring manager, and subordinates.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe a time where you...?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Köln

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Köln) in Feb 2015

Interview

I applied for 2 different positions Project Manager and Associate Project Manager. I was informed that I was not selected for the Associate and a second email that I have been selected for the Interview process for PM. The first phone interview was typical, then passed on to the second interview which was face to face. I had to travel to a different country for the interview. I requested a skype interview and was denied this opportunity. The face to face interview was meant to be with 3 Johnson employees including HR. The HR had to leave so the HR questions were taken over by the managers. The process took 3,1/2 months only to end up receiving not one but two rejection emails. I was very confused as during the face to face interview they mentioned the Associate Project Manager position, for which I had a rejection email from the beginning and invitations to Project Manager interviews.

Interview Questions
  • If we were to ask your friends, what example would they give us as your biggest flaw and your biggest quality.

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Recruiter, Phone Interview, 2 personal interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Typical Interview questions, i.e. strength and weaknesses, what attracts you to JCI.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in Apr 2012

Interview

Have not heard back, was 1 of 4 finalist from 98 applicants. Decision to be made Wed./Thurs. of this week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Singapore) in Oct 2011

Interview

Good, questions are more on the experience, technical or industry knowledge. More than 2 weeks after the interview, I had to find out from the agency if I am still in the running.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews