Johnson Controls Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 860 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Wichita, KS) in Jul 2020

Interview

Has 3 rounds:1st with HR, 2nd with the Hiring manager, 3rd is with the quality team and other managers at the plant The hiring process is really long. You’ll have to wait a lot.

Interview Questions
  • General questions, technical and behavioral based on experience at current/old work environment
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Interview went normal. Lasted for about 1 hour. Started with self introduction, then past experiences and then few technical questions. Questions were not too hard to answer but made me to think. Followed by few HR question and description of job in details. Atmosphere was quite friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Plzeň

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Plzeň) in Aug 2015

Interview

When I came to an interview there were two people acting professionally, one of them was Senior Advanced Quality Engineer who explained me the way the Quality Dep. is organized in the plant from technicians to the QM and I was asked which position I had been interested in. My answer was that I want to be a QSE because I like learning new skills and implementing them into the processes.

Interview Questions
  • What is your dream job?
  • Why did you leave your job?
  • Lots of question were very specific regarding the knowledge of Quality Management.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in West Union, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (West Union, SC) in Jun 2014

Interview

Applied through JCI website and it took a 2 weeks to process it. I interview with 5 other managers in meeting room and did interview from 8am till Noon. went out for lunch with managers and had some more dept discussion. received verbal offer in 2 days and official letter were received within week.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed