Find jobs for Software Test Engineer

Johnson Controls Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 878 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Oct 2016

Interview

i had a phone interview with the recruiter about the position for the software test engineer. The interview went well and there was a one aptitude paper consist reasoning aptitude followed by Technical interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Testing basics SDLC STLC Priority and severity verification and validation your weakness and strength
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in May 2016

Interview

I got interview through a Consultancy. There is first round that was "Written test" related to Aptitude,Reasoning and all. Nothing related to Testing. After that Face to Face interview. Then person told me that HR is on leave and they will inform me later.So i am just waiting for reply.. But Company was good.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me something about You 2. Priority vs Severity,Example with low priority and high severity 3. SDLC,STLC, Where and Having Cluase 4. Query for getting 3rd highest salry of employee 5. Equilenece partioning Testing some other also related to Testing
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

3 rounds.2 technical interviews and 1 HR

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Sofia) in Nov 2012

Interview

- Technical test (programming skill, basic electrical, data logic, test skill) - English test - Discussion the test result with the senior test engineers (2 persons) - Discussion with HR (background check)

Interview Questions
  • What test sequence that should be applied to check that the timer works well?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in Mar 2011

Interview

the interview process was quite easy. Got a call from HR to schedule a phone interview with Engineer Manager and Engineer Lead. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. all question related to what the position and past experience. Then the on site interview with all other team members (Yes all team members, i got 8 people) and the decision was made based on everyone's feedback.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed