Johnson Controls Technical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 860 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New Delhi) in Oct 2018

Interview

It basically consists of Group discussion along with Technical and HR interview . I was interviewed at my college itself . They will grill your basic concepts . My interview was based on control system like P, Pi Controller etc..

Interview Questions
  • Its basically based on The projects u have done during your graduation.Group discussion along with technical and HR interview . They will grill your basic concepts . my interview was based on control system like P, Pi Controller etc..
    Answer Question

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

The overall job interview process was fairly simple. I got an email for a panel interview. I went to the interview and got a job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

The interview was not too technical. Mostly talked about my resume and asked me about my projects. It was a phone interview, and there were a total of three people talking to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (New York, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

Must apply for the job online at JCI website, and submit your resume an paperwork for approval of HR. You will go through an interview with your manager, and then JCI uses a third party to conduct a thorough background check. You must submit your W2s from the past five years, and in detail list your previous employers, as well as your personal references. If everything is approved of, they will set up an appointment for a drug screening before you are officially hired.

Interview Questions
  • List the skills and abilities that makes you suitable for this position?

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in Sep 2015

Interview

Applied online after a friend told me about the opening. The hiring manager called and asked for an interview a few weeks later. I interviewed with 3 different people for half an hour each. Most questions were about my resume and school experiences, no technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Do you apply anything you learn in school to projects not school related?
RSS Feed</>Embed