Johnson Controls Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

The HR manager was great! Three months after the position was posted, she emailed me directly to coordinate a phone interview. The interview was conducted favorably and she indicated she would pass on the results to the hiring manager and shared his name with a week time frame. After two weeks went by, I emailed the HR manager with a Thank You and no response. Two weeks after that, I left a voice mail and to did not hear back from the HR manager. Finally, Two months after the initial interview I emailed the HR manager thanking her for the opportunity and indicating I was still interested in the position. Emails were brief and courteous. To date the position lists as open with accepting applications and my application remains submitted.

While communication with the HR manager was pleasant, courteous and punctual, communication since has been unilateral. I can only assume manager is task saturated, overextended or recommended against additional communication.

Interview Questions