Johnson Matthey Interview Questions in Devens, MA | Glassdoor

Johnson Matthey Interview Questions in Devens, MA

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Devens, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (Devens, MA).

Interview

Scientific staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. Majority were from CRO background. Only negative comments would be salary was a joke and the recruiter was just awful . The recruiter was a bully, extremely rude, and very unprofessional. I could never get him on the phone to answer questions or get paperworks until the last minute (if at all).

Interview Questions

• Explained my research experience and safety questions.   Answer Question

Temporary Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Devens, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (Devens, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring agency that had an opportunity for a 6 month position as a lab assistant. I interviewed with three people at the same time. Everyone was very nice and i felt comfortable as if it were a normal conversation and not as if I were being interrogated. They tested my knowledge of a few basic chemistry lab techniques. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• questioned on the structure of a simple compound and the setup of a distillation process.   Answer Question

I received a second offer that was closer to where i lived that i accepted.

Staff Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Devens, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (Devens, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Meet with several supervisors and the group manager- be as clear on your knowledge as possible but also very honest. Very knowledgable people work here therefore they will not be fond of any BS

Interview Questions

• If your resume has any chemistry publications or indications on it... make sure you know it   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didnt try