Johnson & Johnson Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Before the interview you are required to fill out a long form listing all your experiences for the last 10 years with references of people who can confirm what you've done in those 10 years. The interview itself, like most people here said, consists of a lot of behavioral questions. Be ready with the scenarios/examples for each one of them (considering you don't know what they are going to ask, as they have a long list of questions about any work situation you can and cannot imagine). Some questions can be about something you have never dealt with and you are still expected to come up with an example. I think some of those questions are not the best way to assess a candidate and there should be more open-ended questions allowing a candidate to talk more about their actual experience or give an opinion on a certain situation, rather than trying to fit an answer within a hypothetical scenario that they give you. My impression was - they already had someone in mind for a position and were just interviewing other people as part of a protocol. They mentioned a few times that they had to interview a few other people. I received a rejection letter about a week after, which is considerate on their part.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you made a mistake and how you acted.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

Asked about (1) why J&J? (2) Why the Walmart team? (3) Name a time when ... (a) led a team (b) faced a challenge (c) failed (d) had a difficult teammate (e) created a recommendation based on analysis of data (f) discovered a solution that varied from how the organization (and your supervisor) approached an issue?

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation possible.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

I had to hunt down people to get it and when I did get the offer I had to go ask because they forgot to tell me.

Interview Questions

• Journal entry for sale of a pencil   1 Answer
    • Where will you be in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

They wont change compensation. Their focus on standardization prevents them from taking into other factors that warrant more pay.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Interviewing process can sometimes take a long time. Expect that there may actually be someone they want to put in the job already, this happens a lot. I did not like that when I was not selected for the position, after making it to the last round of interviews, I only received the generic rejection email from the recruiter. I am a current internal employee so this is seen as really quite rude. They need to promote more from within.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to work in this specific sector. Be prepared to have to explain why you might want a career change.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Highly stressful interviews with lot of technical and challenging questions. Interview sessions are thorough and technical knowledge is tested. However, you will not be criticized but rather made known on how to improve. Two way communication is encouraged in interviews where they are more than happy to share on current processes and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Suggestions on resolving on-going challenges   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Began with an online application, I had 4 or 5 phone interviews and one face to face. It helped to meet with so many people to get a good feel of the people I would be working with if given an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to support the local community through volunteerism?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online for an analyst role at J&J. After gathering an interview and speaking with the HR recruiter, we mutually decided the company was not a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work at J&J?"   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Paris (France)) in October 2014.

Interview

OK but it is really is hard to discribe. Especilally since its almost been a year since it applied. Its been a standard interview and i did not make it to the next stage - I assume there most have been more stages.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2011.

Interview

Group dynamics for undergrads plus experience-based interview
    Interviews will focus on personality, skills and ethics
    Wil usually interview with a manager and a senior manager or director / VP
    Trainnes positions will require specific case studies - a consulting based approach will benefit the candidate

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest failure and what did you learn   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

- 1st interview: In-person interview with hiring manager & HR recruiter, one hour
    - Final interview: In-person interview with department head, one hour
    - Before accepting the offer, there was background check.