Johnson & Johnson Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I was hired through the on campus MBA hiring process. I interviewed for an internship position and after the internship, was offered a full time position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not flexible at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2013.

Interview

The process consisted of two rounds of interviews conducted via computer. The interviewers were pleasant and asked questions based on hypothetical scenarios. I was able to interview via webcam as I was not able to travel to the company's location at the time I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions involved the steps I would take to grow a brand I had just inherited. I needed to ask the right questions to determine what the brand's strengths/competitive advantages were, and to determine what risks and challenges the brand was facing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Princeton, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

The process was as seamless as the interview process can be. All interview travel arrangements were made for me. They were very accommodating with me schedule.

As with most CPG companies, the on site interview was a full day.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a brand you believe is limiting its potential? What is the position and target? What would you recommend changing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Found posting on site, and internal contacts at company and executive recruiter got my resume in front of HR Director, who referred me to J&J Recruiter working on this particular role. Roughly 1-2 weeks after finding posting, I moved to - Step 1): Approx. 45 min. phone screen with that person. Then had to wait approx. 4 weeks before they had approval for to interview external candidates, and could move onto - Step 2): 2 1 hour phone interviews with hiring managers. Then, roughly 3 weeks later - Step 3): on site interviews with both hiring managers I'd spoken to on phone as well as 3 Directors. Verbal offer came 1 week after that, formal letter followed 2 weeks after that. Background check/drug test took another week before being cleared for hire. From finding posting to being cleared for hire: approximately 3.5 months, 3 months from 1st interview to hiring clearance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fair package offered right away (incl relo, starting bonus). Was able to negotiate an extra 3 months of household goods storage as part of my relo package.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2015.

Interview

As I was referred by a current employee, there was a phone screen with a Senior Brand Manager, then formal interviews with 4 senior brand people including a VP and an Operations head.

Interview Questions

• How do we stem the tide of customers heading away from carbonated beverages?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto (Australia)) in September 2015.

Interview

Attended the info session through university recruiting. Received an email to complete a video interview through software. Pre recorded questions. Passed that. Then had a skype interview with HR and a brand manager. Did not pass this round. But final round was a few days ago and was in person with 1 HR Director and 1 VP

Interview Questions

• Why J&J
      Favourite Marketing Campaign