Johnson & Johnson Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

campus recruiting. process take about 1 month. HR is very friendly and asks smart questions. 3 rounds of interviews. 1st round with HR, 2nd round with hiring manager, 3rd round is a panel with 3 people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied online through a career fair. They contacted me a week later to set up a interview at the fair. I had two first round interviews with senior brand managers followed by a final interview with a director. Shortly after the final interview they contacted me about the position.

Interview Questions

• Business Case: If you had to double sales on your favorite brand how would you do it?
      Business Case: If you were the brand manager on Frito-Lay and you were about to release Baked Lays, how would you decide whether to launch or not   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process was long and grueling. First was the online application, followed by an HR interview via phone, a Marketing Director Interview over the phone, and then two visits to the offfices. Waited another two weeks for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 opportunity areas   1 Answer

I waited to long and was offered something else.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a brand manager position and got a response in the following week with an invitation for pre-screening telephone interview. A manager from the company HR interviewed me over telephone. The interviewer was very friendly. First she asked general questions to know about me and then asked few questions related to the role, my previous experience and salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would your past experiences add to this position?   1 Answer
    • Give an example how you dealt with a difficult business challenge.   1 Answer
    • What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for the MBA program, which is called IRDP. It involved a phone interview and then a series of face to face interviews over a 4 day event at the J&J headquarters, where we were wined and dined. A great experience overall!

Interview Questions

• what J&J brand do you like the most? for this brand, what is its positioning and who are it's competitors?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2011.

Interview

Very good

Interview Questions

• Example of a situation where you experienced some kind of unethical conduct and how you responded.   Answer Question
    • - Example of a situation where you had a real impact on the final outcome of a project.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was with 2 people but conducted separately so I had 2 1:1 interviews that lasted about 2 hours.

The questions were mostly behavioral but there were some marketing questions included.