Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

2.9

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Markham, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Both the telephone interview and in-person interview with the hiring manager and an HR representative were fine. The senior recruiter took 9 days to call me back after I returned her call 30 minutes later. She then told me to call her back on a specific date and then returned my call 21 days later to tell me I did not get the job. Extreme unprofessionalism. The entire process took approximately 13 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Apply online, Video screen test followed by a virtual skype interview. The skype interview had 2 people and they asked questions that hit their credo and really hit on the connect, shape, lead, collaborate mantra of the company. Really understand your own values and how this fits in with the company, and have examples to showcase this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Markham, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Online virtual interview, recorded responses
    2. Skype interview with sales professionals, 45 min interview about 5 questions
    3. In person day in Markham office, group case being watched by managers & hour interview with sales managers

Interview Questions

• Time you used complex data to make a recommendation
      Other typical behavioural questions   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I first applied online and soon received an email asking me to complete an online video interview. The video interview has pre-determined questions and you can review your answer and redo it if unsatisfied.

Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I first applied online through my university's portal. A few days later I was asked to do an initial interview done via pre-recorded questions. A pre-recorded person would ask a question, and then you would have two attempts at answering the question before submitting and moving onto the next question (I believe 5 questions in total). The second round interview was with two employees via Skype at my university.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite brand and why?   1 Answer

New Grad Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Interview

Filled out the initial online application, then received an email for a video call. The video call was with 2 individuals, and standard interview questions asking both behavioral scenario questions, along with general questions testing your knowledge of j&j in the retail landscape, and the brands. The final round was going to head office, where the day was broken into 2 parts- group interview with the other finalists for the role, and individual interviews. The group interview featured a case that you had to solve and present as a group. The individual interview was more standard interview questions, but they emphasis "fit" significantly.

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite j&j product and why?   1 Answer

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was informed about the job by a recruiting company, then I sent her my resume then interview was arranged. The manager was nice she asked me about my background working type and my certificate then she started to ask about my Canadien's experience and how can I help the company

Finance Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Applied through my university and got the interview. The interview was straightforward with questions on experience within accounting and finance industry and top skills you have for the position. Mostly looking at if you can fit with the team and the culture of Johnson and Johnson.

Customer Logistic and Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Markham, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Easy process, behavioural questions, phone interview and then in person with manager. Very relaxed and easy interview. Got a call back in a week and started the week after and overall easy process.

Interview Questions

• simple behavioural questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Cross-Commercial Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a video interview one week after submitting application. The candidate can answer a sample question(what's your greatest accomplishment) and then go to the next step.

There's 4 questions in total, only 5 secs to prepare for each question, but the candidate is given to the choice of re-recording twice for EACH question, which is nice. The time limit is about 2 mins so you might want to keep it short. Just like other review said, be sure to do the research on J&J, especially their credo before taking the interview.

The only thing I don't like is that when you recorded you answer, there's no video screen so you cannot see your face.

Interview Questions

• 1.How do you handle conflicts?
      2. Why do you interested in J&J?
      3. If you are a brand, what brand would you be?
      4. How do you balance long term benefits and short term benefits?   Answer Question