Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.9

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was informed about the job by a recruiting company, then I sent her my resume then interview was arranged. The manager was nice she asked me about my background working type and my certificate then she started to ask about my Canadien's experience and how can I help the company

Finance Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Applied through my university and got the interview. The interview was straightforward with questions on experience within accounting and finance industry and top skills you have for the position. Mostly looking at if you can fit with the team and the culture of Johnson and Johnson.

Customer Logistic and Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Markham, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Easy process, behavioural questions, phone interview and then in person with manager. Very relaxed and easy interview. Got a call back in a week and started the week after and overall easy process.

Interview Questions

• simple behavioural questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Cross-Commercial Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a video interview one week after submitting application. The candidate can answer a sample question(what's your greatest accomplishment) and then go to the next step.

There's 4 questions in total, only 5 secs to prepare for each question, but the candidate is given to the choice of re-recording twice for EACH question, which is nice. The time limit is about 2 mins so you might want to keep it short. Just like other review said, be sure to do the research on J&J, especially their credo before taking the interview.

The only thing I don't like is that when you recorded you answer, there's no video screen so you cannot see your face.

Interview Questions

• 1.How do you handle conflicts?
      2. Why do you interested in J&J?
      3. If you are a brand, what brand would you be?
      4. How do you balance long term benefits and short term benefits?
      Answer Question

IT Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter has found this role for me. One interview (via phone) was with the recruiter. The next interview was with HR at the company.
    There were a few scenario based questions, such as "this is a situation... what would you do?"
    All general interview questions. Nothing unexpected. The interview took sometime ask about technical knowledge

Interview Questions

• All general interview questions. Nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a brand manager position and got a response in the following week with an invitation for pre-screening telephone interview. A manager from the company HR interviewed me over telephone. The interviewer was very friendly. First she asked general questions to know about me and then asked few questions related to the role, my previous experience and salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would your past experiences add to this position?   1 Answer
    • Give an example how you dealt with a difficult business challenge.   1 Answer
    • What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 face interview; applied through school and wait for 4 weeks and receive a call from their HR department.
    The interview is about 40 minutes long with two interviewers; one from the finance department and the other one is from HR.

Interview Questions

• Walk through your resume, give me an example of where you display your leadership skills   Answer Question

Logistic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through school, after 3 weeks, I got an email to invite me for an interview. The interviewers were very nice and they made me feel comfortable. They seemed to be very happy to work in Johnson & Johnson. Be ready for behavioral type of questions. They actually even mentioned in the interview that I should use the STAR method to answer. At the end, they said that there will be a second round of interviews. Still didn't get a call back.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume. Tell us about a time where you handled a lot of data. What is your proficiency with Excel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Ask general interview questions. Tell me about yourself, Tell me a time you have conflict.The interviewer is nice, keep giving me postie reaction to my answers during the interview. No tough interview questions.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

There was an initial virtual hangout session with potential candidates. Next step was an individual initial screen (3 interview questions) through prerecorded video conferencing system. A 2nd interview via live video conferencing was completed next. This included one hiring manager and an HR recruitment manager. The interview questions were mostly behavioural/situational, with a few related to specifics on brand management.