Johnson & Johnson Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Finance Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Newark, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an on campus interview, after applying through my campus website. Had a 30 minute interview with representative. Then two weeks later I was informed that I had not received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
    Basic accounting questions.
    Why J and J
    Tell me about yourself
    Have you ever had to tell someone bad news? if so how did you go about doing it?

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Scheduled interview through on campus recruitment website. Was interviewed once with 2 different interviewers. Very Friendly. They were both filling out a form for most of the interview, writing down my responses. Didn't really ask follow-up questions for my responses but just moved on.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Miami, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

It was very quick and simple. I applied through my college and I was invited to the first round of interview. On the first round of the interview, they asked me very basic finance/accounting question really to gauge my fundamental knowledge. After that, it was all behavioral

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest project in your life? how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was quick. Just need to choose the location

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied through their website. The first person from HR was very polite during the application process, but the second person who did a 20 min interview was a bit assertive and asking one question after the other with no time to breathe. Maybe she was rushing to go somewhere. The manager of the department was very nice but had lots of technical problems with his laptop and the connection.

Interview Questions

• How does our CREDO relate to you?
      What are you planning to do in 5 years time?
      and all the standard questions about your strengths, weaknesses, what you can offer to the team. etc....
      Make sure you read the CREDO and do some research of the company before to be prepared.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Exeter, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

J&J offered a fast track in Exeter university, after selected candidates by CV, they asked us to do numerical questions. Simple but too many to finish, but still got telephone interview afterwards. Then, they took 4 Months to consider my application and answered my each email at least 3 weeks. Inefficiency and waste of candidate's time.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

First I submitted my resume, then had a interview with 2 of the workers, each worked 5 year and 10 year. Lastly, with the head of the department. No hard stress, but still had to show smartness. They were all nice. Introduced me what I would do If I entered.

Interview Questions

• - Overlook on Japan's Economy
      - Why I got interested in finance
      - What I have done to work in finance
      - What are the important factors to look at on financial statments

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

telephone interview first(asking about your special personality)
    group interview (assign 6 persons in a group, provide a case, and discuss, and presentation)
    waiting for 3 hours
    to see whether elected to the final

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok New Town (Singapore)

Application

The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Bedok New Town (Singapore)) in December 2011.

Interview

took way too long

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be part of this org?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Chennai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

the first round is telephonic interview , the second round is skill test ( Ms- office),
    the third round is Manager round and the final round is the South Finance Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      What do you know about BRS?
      what do you know about J&J?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase is smooth only. because for the B.com level is kept cool.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2011.

Interview

They sent me an email requesting for a phone interview. The interview was school facilitated and I used one of the library rooms to have the phone interview in with a conference phone. The interview was 45 minutes and was casual.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you displayed your integrity and your ethics above everything else   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you work in team and work efficiently inter-departments   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you have to overcome a big obstacle in your job/project/school   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you have to deal with deadline and pressure   Answer Question