Johnson & Johnson Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2017

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty chill, amazing people. They were really nice and answered my questions. It was conversational. Mostly behavioral. It was about 40 ish minutes long. It was 2 on 1, i enjoyed talking to both people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Video Interview consisted of 7 questions. 1 question directly related to the financial position and 6 others that were situational and mainly team based. The video kept stalling and had to be restarted. I reached out to their help desk but figured out that if I restarted the interview I would be able to move on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 financial statements and tell me how one applies to the others   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was really short. This should be an indicator of the issues ahead. I interviewed with 3 people. Of which 2 left the company within a year of me interviewing

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Phone interview (basic questions)
    How much do you currently make?
    If passed interview with the hiring manager
    Interactive interview with behavioral questions
    Try to learn more about the position being interviewed. Who do i report to? What is the title? What are the challenges would I face if i am hired for this position? What are the required minimum skills and knowledge required? Working hours and etc.

Interview Questions

• How you relate your experience to the position?
      Accounting questions; How to record a journal entry or a financial ratio?
      Tell me about a time that you tackled a problem at work. Be specific.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview process throughout the phone screening. I enjoyed the process. I think that they took what i said into consideration. i also interviewed with a ton of other similar firms throughout the entirety of the interview process with johnson and johnson

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a very simple process where they brought me in and I interviewed with two really nice Moms (who were Finance Managers). Extremely nice process when I interviewed as a CO OP. The FLDP interviews are simple yet there is a lot of competition. They have a program where they train all the FLDPs in New Brunswick for a few weeks. However standard corporate procedure for most of whatever is going on. They have a program where they train all the FLDPs in New Brunswick for a few weeks. However standard corporate procedure for most of whatever is going on

Interview Questions

• Basic Excel functions
      Name a time where you made an impact on your team   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Very Simple. Met with some good people. They ask the typical questions. Why do you want this position? Why this company? What are your strengths and weaknesses? The interviewers are pretty straight forward, nothing too abstract.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and HR called back with a phone screen.
    2nd run was intervewed by a finance manager and two HRs. Walked through your resume and asked details about your previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Why J &J?
      Have you ever improved any working process? how did you implement?
      What' your career goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

You need to have examples about the improvements that you did and the work that you perfom every day using the imperatives that the company have. Also Tell to the panel your experiences and education and your goals to the future. Answer the different questions that the people here have.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you manage a situation that is non ethical?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Guaynabo, PR) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and I need to wait around two weeks for start the interview process. The interview was short around 20 minutes. During the interview you conducted near about 10 questions and you need to describe your last experience with all the details possible and how improve the process in the company.