Johnson & Johnson Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Video Interview consisted of 7 questions. 1 question directly related to the financial position and 6 others that were situational and mainly team based. The video kept stalling and had to be restarted. I reached out to their help desk but figured out that if I restarted the interview I would be able to move on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 financial statements and tell me how one applies to the others   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was really short. This should be an indicator of the issues ahead. I interviewed with 3 people. Of which 2 left the company within a year of me interviewing

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Phone interview (basic questions)
    How much do you currently make?
    If passed interview with the hiring manager
    Interactive interview with behavioral questions
    Try to learn more about the position being interviewed. Who do i report to? What is the title? What are the challenges would I face if i am hired for this position? What are the required minimum skills and knowledge required? Working hours and etc.

Interview Questions

• How you relate your experience to the position?
      Accounting questions; How to record a journal entry or a financial ratio?
      Tell me about a time that you tackled a problem at work. Be specific.

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a very simple process where they brought me in and I interviewed with two really nice Moms (who were Finance Managers). Extremely nice process when I interviewed as a CO OP. The FLDP interviews are simple yet there is a lot of competition. They have a program where they train all the FLDPs in New Brunswick for a few weeks. However standard corporate procedure for most of whatever is going on. They have a program where they train all the FLDPs in New Brunswick for a few weeks. However standard corporate procedure for most of whatever is going on

Interview Questions

• Basic Excel functions
      Name a time where you made an impact on your team

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Very Simple. Met with some good people. They ask the typical questions. Why do you want this position? Why this company? What are your strengths and weaknesses? The interviewers are pretty straight forward, nothing too abstract.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and HR called back with a phone screen.
    2nd run was intervewed by a finance manager and two HRs. Walked through your resume and asked details about your previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Why J &J?
      Have you ever improved any working process? how did you implement?
      What' your career goal?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

You need to have examples about the improvements that you did and the work that you perfom every day using the imperatives that the company have. Also Tell to the panel your experiences and education and your goals to the future. Answer the different questions that the people here have.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you manage a situation that is non ethical?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Guaynabo, PR) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and I need to wait around two weeks for start the interview process. The interview was short around 20 minutes. During the interview you conducted near about 10 questions and you need to describe your last experience with all the details possible and how improve the process in the company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

On campus interview. Behavioral and a few technical/accounting questions

Interview Questions

• They showed you a pen and asked you to describe what costs were involved in making the pen.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Received a first round interview - interviewer was very nice, easy to speak to. Interviewer said there are 3 sets of questions: easy, medium, and hard. Focused on accounting based questions like what is the depreciation if an asset with 'X' book value and a straight line depreciation over 5 years, what a the three financial statements, & what factors would you have to take into account in making a pencil.

Interview Questions

• There was a question about something like, you overstated or understated collectibles, how would you fix it on the financial statements? What accounts would you debit and credit?   Answer Question