Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in Horsham, PA | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in Horsham, PA

3.3

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Horsham, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very detailed interview. Panel of SMEs with process & industrial background.
    They are more interested in additional certification. Background check is mandatory and handled by third party. More questions on specific subject as per job posting

Quality Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Horsham, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Called by HR to interview and met with the hiring manager and one of his peers via phone. I was later called back in to meet with the group's director. The interviews were all very straight forward. They used a mix of behavioral types of questions as well as standard questions. It was very relaxed and strictly intended to get at my capabilities as well as fit to the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your weaknesses.   1 Answer

At the same time that I received this offer, I received another offer for a previous position I had interviewed for. The other offer was a bit better than this one but the primary reason I chose to go with the other position was that it represented a new area of learning for me and would help to fill some gaps in my career profile.

Quality Systems Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and had a phone interview. Followed up with in person interview with hiring manager and then a second interview with the next level of management. Everyone was courteous and nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe your definition of Quality Systems.   1 Answer

Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Horsham, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone Screened 3 times
    2 in person interviews
    2 phone interviews
    No response from the recruiter about status after several attempts - about a month later was told the position was being "revised".
    Very disorganized recruitment process

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult client and so forth - typical STAR type interview question   Answer Question