Johnson & Johnson IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson IT Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Very basic. I was asked a few CS questions and then we moved on to a discussion of my salary and previous job experience.We also discussed future advancement opportunities. They did ask a few google like puzzle questions which I thought were somewhat odd. Mhm, I was not impressed at all with the process and an uncertain as to why anyone would want to work here.

Better job offer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Warminster, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

I had a 1 hour behavioral interview on the phone with a IT analyst right out of college. Once I passed that I had a 1 on 1 with the manager that I would be working for directly. I also met the director and a few of the people that worked there. About 2 weeks later I received the offer/

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to convince someone with no facts or data to back you up.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2009.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick. I had a phone interview, which lasted an hour. The people who interviewed me asked me challenging, but yet fun questions. I found about whether I got an offer within a week. Overall I found my interview experience very enlightening

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Make sure your GPA is high before going into the interview, because no matter how great the interview goes they will not be able to go further in the application process.

All the questions were behavioral, for example:
    What is your greatest weakness?
    Tell me a time when you had to over come something

Make sure you know the Credo of Johnson & Johnson. Don't repeat it verbatim, but try to infuse it to your responses in the quesiton.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, just your typical behavioral questions. Make sure to find a way to connect tot he the interviewer.   Answer Question