Johnson & Johnson IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2.9

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2014.

Interview

Got an interview from a campus career fair. They are mostly looking for how well your personality fits within the company. They want to see you as a leader and that you truly care for helping the global community.

Interview Questions

• A time where a supervisor asked you to do something against your beliefs & how you handles it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Interview process took place on campus, about 1 month after applying for the position. I received an email to schedule my interview time, and received details following. The interview itself was all behavioral questions, and my interviewers really made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you were working in a team setting, and a conflict occurred with another member. How did you handle it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2015.

Interview

The interviewer has a packet of questions they must ask. All of the questions should be answered in a STAR (situation, task, action and result) format. Explain each part of the STAR format as best as possible, focusing on the action you took and result. Once they get through the packet of questions, you can ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2014.

Interview

On-campus interview. I went to my school's career fair and waited in line to talk to the recruiter. They offered me an interview for later that day. I also was invited to a coffee & questions and answers session.

Interview Questions

• Behavior based questions. Tell me about a time when....   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interview

On-Campus. Mostly situational questions and some technical. The interview process was ok, they read questions of a packet and took down the answers. They probably use it to evaluate you. The interviewers were alright and basically read off the packet. Not else much that went on.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Very simple. Phone interview, then hired.This interview was on the phone with a recruiter. She then gave me a choice of the department I wanted to be in. It was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Apply your school work to this job description.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was fairly informal and quick. The interviewer asked me general CV questions for the first 10-15 minutes and we spent the remaining 15-20 minutes talking about J&J and the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to take a leadership role.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with one day notice for next round of interview - with 4 people. Then called back in for second round with HR, Director and VP.

Interview Questions

• Explain the project architecture from your challenging project   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wide salary ranges. So negotiate when you get in.