Johnson & Johnson Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was unexpected, i got an interview with their consumer products department. they gave me the opportunity to interview with them at a carrier fair . Learn about the company and apply your past experience to the company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2016.

Interview

This opportunity was a unique one to say the least. Interviewed on campus and then at headquarters was not impressed with either of the interviews and thought the questions were odd. Slow process. You should expect to not get this position because of the slow process. I would not recommend this to anyone. Do yourself a favor and apply else where.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you we're the CEO and you had a major public relations scandal?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone Interview. They facilitated the conversation and really tried to connect with you. I had a great experience. The interview wasn't some basic HR questionnaire, it was actual question that made you think, but not too far out there.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone in the workplace took advantage of you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very straightforward on their website. I applied online as a college student and heard back fairly quickly. I would definitely recommend this opportunity to a lot of young college students.

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on-campus after following up with a recruiter I met at a career fair. Afterwards, if you do well, they bring you to the office you're intended to intern in, and do another interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you considering any other companies?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with two directors. Was asked a lot about my resume and experience with organizations in school. Was also asked situational questions and how I would handle them. Interviewers were nice but straightforward.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was very brief phone interview with the person I would be working under and someone from another department. No surprising questions. They asked about how much experience I had in a certain skills, so I started to talk about specifics, but they seemed to just want a length of time. I feel like I didn't get to fully explain why I would be a good fit to the company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

A lot of questions revolving my name and where I was from, very helpful insight on company goals. After that we talked about goals and aspirations I told them a lot.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The interview was between me and two other people. They were very nice and I had a great time talking to them for roughly 40 minutes. They are definitively looking for people with certain attributes in mind so don’t try to be someone you’re not and answer the questions they ask honestly.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2018.

Interview

Interviewed over the computer, basic interview. Many behavioral questions and a few technical questions. Told me they would contact me within a week after the interview. Interview took about an hour

Interview Questions

• What are the costs of making a pencil.   1 Answer