Johnson & Johnson Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.8

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone Interview. They facilitated the conversation and really tried to connect with you. I had a great experience. The interview wasn't some basic HR questionnaire, it was actual question that made you think, but not too far out there.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone in the workplace took advantage of you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Intern Interview

Interview

Very straightforward on their website. I applied online as a college student and heard back fairly quickly. I would definitely recommend this opportunity to a lot of young college students.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was unexpected, i got an interview with their consumer products department. they gave me the opportunity to interview with them at a carrier fair . Learn about the company and apply your past experience to the company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2016.

Interview

This opportunity was a unique one to say the least. Interviewed on campus and then at headquarters was not impressed with either of the interviews and thought the questions were odd. Slow process. You should expect to not get this position because of the slow process. I would not recommend this to anyone. Do yourself a favor and apply else where.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you we're the CEO and you had a major public relations scandal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was broken down into 2 steps after they selected my resume through online submission - Telephone screening & On site interview.

My answers were direct and satisfactory, which were enough for the hire.

One thing, I would like to say is these guys are pretty unprofessional. They would tell you to value their time but not value yours. Took me 4-5 follow ups to get any email reply from them.

Team members were all mediocre and had skills/qualifications nothing/lower compared to mine. I don't know how these people landed in J&J. Wasted a month's time of mine with these people in which I let go of some good opportunities.

Not applying to J&J again.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was your last position like?
      Q: How you managed team/people?

- Basic behavioral questions only.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Know your resume inside and out
    Know your experiences and do not try to beat around the bush

The first process is an phone-call interview and then if you pass that, you will be invited for an on-site interview. The phone interview is fairly easy. My supervisor asked questions in regards to my resume. The first question he asked was "tell me a little bit about yourself."

Interview Questions

• What did you contribute to your previous job?
      Are you prepared for this position, if so, how?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Vacaville, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume during a job fair and got the interview next day. It was an on campus interview with three interviewers. one was from human resources and the other two were engineers. I qualified for the second round of interviews; the engineers I would be interning for were my interviewers.
    The interview took around 30 minutes for the first round and about 45 minutes for the second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

This was for a rotational position for DuPuy. Went to a conference and had a brief interview and then a technical onsite interview. The HR person initially went through behavioral questions and then recommended me for a technical interview. The interviewer was nice and very helpful, but there were many questions mostly regarding skills, design and statics.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to design a nail clipper for a baby and a geriatric patient   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Park, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (University Park, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy questions, only had a few technical but most were behavior based and were focused on aspects of my resume. They specifically asked about things like leadership roles, teamwork, extracurricular activities, etc. Interviewers were outgoing guys that made sure to keep the interview conversational and not as intense as other interviews.

Interview Questions

• If you were the CFO and the company wasn't going to produce enough revenue, what can be done to make sure the net profit numbers stay intact?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2015.

Interview

The first round of interviews was extremely pleasant and informative. The second round, however, involved a lot of vague questions that when I tried to answer, the interviewer would indicate that I was answering the question incorrectly and that she actually wanted to know about one specific aspect of my experiences. It went on like that for about an hour and I just felt like she was extremely rude.