Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,072 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Very short. Only one round of interviews, if they like you, you will hear back pretty quickly. Traditional questions that focus on their credo and their work environment. Overall pretty easy and comfortable.

ITLDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Two interveiws. The first was about an hour long with behavior questions. Two people intervewied me over the phone and were very nice and easy to talk to. Second round I had to make a 5 min presentation about myself and then there was another 45 min or so of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a person in a group or team, how you handled it, and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I talked to campus recruiters at a job fair and got an in person interview later that week. Interviewed with two J&J reps some behavioral and some technical questions.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Met the Hiring manager as well as two other people in the department. The hiring manager was rude, abrupt and disgracefully unprofessional. He asked questions about experience that were not highlighted in the job description which means that he was looking for a way to exclude me from moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you have any experience with marketing materials   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty chill, amazing people. They were really nice and answered my questions. It was conversational. Mostly behavioral. It was about 40 ish minutes long. It was 2 on 1, i enjoyed talking to both people.

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Part 1 on my Campus. 1 interview with a Sr. Manager for roughly 45 mins. 8 technical questions. 15 or so behavioral. prepare for a million behavioral. Next stage is superday

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The STAR method is used, with behavioral-based interview question by discussing the specific situation, task, action, and result of the situation. Interview lasted half a day. Panel included coworkers, managers, teleconference attendees, and various people from other departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had conflicting priorities and how to decided with priority to work on first.   Answer Question

Sales Training Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

They need an intern to assist the sales event, I heard this from an employe and I got the referral. all of them are behavior questions , asked about previous experience, conducted by direct manager

Interview Questions

• typical behavior interviews, like tell me about your most difficult challenge...   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the career site and received a prompt reply from HR. I then phone interviewed with team members and the hiring manager. I did not receive an in-person interview but heard back from HR within 2 weeks with an update.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation in which you faced a conflict at work. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone call with HR contact first to confirm interest in position, timing, current salary etc. This was followed by an in person interview with 3 different managers on both the hiring team as well as two teams that would interface with the role. These were primarily STAR Method. After this was a second round of interviews with hiring manager, director and senior director of the team and organization.

Interview Questions

• Example where you identified a risk and what action did you take   Answer Question
    • Example of where you led a team or project through a difficult situation, what actions did you take   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you had to make an unpopular decision, what did you do and how did you manage it?   Answer Question