Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

I did it through an on campus interview. Two people interviewed me and they took turns asking me STAR questions. There were 8 of us interviewing for 1-2 positions and I know two people heard back sooner than I had so they don't pick everyone at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you were faced with something unethical?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was a basic behavioral interview where you were required to answer in STAR format. You need to be aware of the position you are applying for a the possible locations you could be assigned.

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. A recruited reached out to schedule HR style interview. Reached out once again to schedule a Hiring Manager interview. Flew out on site and spent 6 hours interviewing on site.

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Athens, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews (Corporate Recruiter, last person to hold the position, and the hiring manager). Then face-to-face two back-to-back panel interviews followed by a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager. Questions were straight forward, and process was fair.

Interview Questions

• What did I want them to know that wasn't on my resume.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

I got an email a few weeks after applying saying they would not be moving forward, so I never got the opportunity to speak with anyone. I would like to say though that they've continuously spammed my email asking me to take a survey on their interview process....which I find funny. It's basically been like saying "hey you weren't good enough to get on a phone call, but we'd like to keep reminding you of that multiple times a week by asking you to take this survey". Pretty unprofessional that I had to unsubscribe from these....

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (State College, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Overall process happened over two days. Went to the Career Fair, got an interview for the next day, was called that night with a verbal offer. The whole interview was behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were thrown into a project with no direction?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Supervisor, Others Interview

Interview

What hiring process? Not even a phone screening. I'm highly qualified. I've interviewed at Genentech, Gilead, Novartis, just to name a few, and somehow never even received a phone call from a recruiter. I've applied for several positions, and never once received a call. I've never been employed by J&J or any of it's subsidiaries. My background is all from Fortune 500 Biotech. I see a lot of positive reviews on Glassdoor but I highly doubt that it's a representative sample. It may be skewed because this section on Glassdoor is tailored for those that ACTUALLY went through some kind of recruiting process. My advice to others is to not waste your time on J&J. There are many other companies that are actually willing to invest in human capital.

The real joke here is that J&J is dull enough to send me emails requesting feedback on the recruiting process. I'll reiterate for those that missed it earlier. What recruiting process???

Interview Questions

• I would like to actually be asked a question by a J&J representative. Any question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked behavioral based questions using the STAR method. There were three interviewers and they were very nice. It was not stressful, really simple questions, nothing technical. They asked a question about their credo.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make an unpopular stance as a leader and it had a good outcome?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Kansas City, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Generally, it is quite informal. Just introduce the Campany, Biostatistics department structure, what the content will be. Then, we have a discussion session. Just feel free to ask any question regarding the position.