Johnson & Johnson Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Co-Op Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.9

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very fast paced and not complicated at all. I met the recruiter at my college's career fair and the next day had my interview which lasted about 30 days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2016.

Interview

Received a call from HR asking if I was interested to interview. Was set up to do a video interview which lasted about 45 minutes. Interviewer and I got along well. Video conferencing software was required to download and was a little tricky to figure out if you are not tech savvy. I was offered (or at least I thought) a position but then, apparently, HR filled the slots for the position and I wasn't able to work for them.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic STAR questions revolving around team experience and challenges within those teams.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Champaign, IL).

Interview

I was offered a job interview during my sophomore year at the campus job fair. I ended up withdrawing because I was seeking a summer-only position, but I did have an interview first. They at first asked how well I worked with a team, but then started asking problem-solving and technical questions

Interview Questions

• Apply Mohr's circle to a given situation, and how the equations relate to extreme points   Answer Question
    • This ball is placed on the surface of the table. What ways can you get the ball to the edge of the table.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I only had a 20 minute phone interview. They told me that my resume and college kind of said it all. I was kind of surprised that they did not want to do an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your weakness and strengths?   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Applied through career fair and was given an opportunity for a virtual interview. Instead, I was called by the recruiter and never given the chance to interview virtually face to face. I could tell from there she was disinterested and had her mind made up. She was not specific as to what I was interviewing for, and asked me a number of questions regarding my marketing experience. After hearing me out, she then declared the position was more sales oriented and that my traits did not fit the position. She did not ask one question about my sales experience that was on my resume. By her last name and the immediate disinterest I was met with I could tell she was only interested in "hiring her own", unfortunately I didn't fit into that demographic. The entire interview felt like a fake behavioral one that was supposed to go on for 45 min and she ended in less than 30.

The questions were misleading and not related to the position. She never acknowledged or answered my follow up emails, and had an automated email sent to me months later saying I did not get the position. Sad to see recruiters like these at such reputable companies only looking out for their own and turning away deserving applicants.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Talked with them at a school career fair and they seemed very interested in working with me, heard back the next day regarding an on campus interview, and interviewed the next week. Did not hear back from them for a month or so about not receiving a position. Asked a lot of STAR questions that was focused on different aspects of my resume.

Interview Questions

• STAR Questioning, tell me about a time when you exhibited leadership, etc. with regards to a specific aspect of resume. What is a challenge you faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Elizabeth, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. They asked me what role I was interested in (there were 3). Then I was asked what I like about Johnson & Johnson. Then they asked me to walk through my resume. If you aren't good at reading vocal signals this type of interview can be hard, especially if you haven't done a phone interview before.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through you resume and tell me about any accomplishments.   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2014.

Interview

On-site 1:1 interview. The hiring manager was very friendly and told me about the position in details.Simple behavioral questions with a lot of technical questions about chromatography and mass spectrometry.

Interview Questions

• What is the buffer used in chromatography?   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Interview

Applied online and received an email to set up a date for a phone interview. Phone interview was conducted through a conference call server, and lasted about one hour. Entire process took about 2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (State College, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a university career fair. The 1:1 interview occurred the next day. I was verbally offered a position a few days after the interview; however, my official offer came after speaking with the manager I would be working for on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions (tell me about your resume, tell me about a time when...)   Answer Question