Johnson & Johnson Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (San Jose, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

The Interview process was pretty standard and easy to follow. One campus interview, one phone interview, and one office visit which were more like an information session. Asks mostly behavior questions, a few from school activities and so on. Nothing too crazy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a career fair and interviewed the day after. She was very friendly and had a script she was supposed to follow. It was not very overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and weakness?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything.

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Piscataway, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic interview consisting of behavioral questions that were scripted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to handle multiple projects. How did you prioritize ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Housing is available for students who live 50+ miles from the work site.

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

Behavioral questions and technical skills questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Typical behavioral questions. Just be honest.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The interview consisted of behavioral questions and the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) process. The interview is relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were assigned a task without specific instructions and how you were able to complete the task.   2 Answers

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair and got invited for an interview shortly after. Fairly basic interview 35-40 minutes long. Mostly behavioral questions and a few technical questions at the end. Ex. What are the 3 types of cash flows and give an example? Walk me through a balance sheet (assets, liab., shareholders equity)?

Interview Questions

A co-op requires you to miss school. I just wasn't ready for it at that time.

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Piscataway, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online (this would be my third rotation with JnJ) and I heard back from a recruiter a few days later. I did an recruiter phone screen (to make sure I meet the basic requirements) that lasted 15 mins. I then had a interview with my future supervisor that lasted 30. JnJ is a great company. They love "Value-added Work" and how you can and will uphold the values of the beloved Credo. In my first interview, I actually recited the Credo (I know but you see I'm on my third assignment). I received a very good offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Behavior based...."tell me about a time where you handled multiple assignments on tight deadlines.." JnJ loves that question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, since I was returning I got to negotiate.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Interview with two hiring managers. First very brief tell me about yourself and why J&J and then asked about 7-8 behavioral questions using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great co-op experience. Just completed my co-op!

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

applied through college, interview within 2-3week, 30min interview.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult. pretty straigtforward. behavioral question. "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question